QoL for Pandaria date

I wonder at what date there will be a QoL patch for Pandaria reducing the 85-90 level experience and moving flying back to 85. How was the situation with previous expansions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I wonder at what date there will be a QoL patch for Pandaria reducing the 85-90 level experience and moving flying back to 85. How was the situation with previous expansions?
    They already nerfed XP requirement for Pandaria by 33% (from what it was at live). I doubt you'll see another.

They may not introduce 85 flying like they did for Northrend levelling, in order to better prepare people for WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said flying would be somewhat like Wrath, a max character can buy a book for a lvl 85. If I recall it was mentioned at BlizzCon or at a Q&A

Reduction on experience needed, never I hope. Experience required is low already, levelling in MoP content is way too fast.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's been confirmed that the WRATH alike book will be sold on BHAM in Draenor. Otherwise you won't be able to buy it.

Right now you have to grind quests in Dreadwastes to get 85, so it is definitely not low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now you have to grind quests in Dreadwastes to get 85, so it is definitely not low.
    I take that you mean 90.

And not really, you can get from 85 to 90 without even touching Krasarang Wilds, Dreadwaste, 2/3 of Kun Lai, 1/2 of Valley of the Four Winds, 1/2 of Towlong

I mean, if you feel like it, Jade Forest can get you to 87/88, heck, 89½ is my record within Jade Forest (100% rested pandaren, thanks to [Inner Peace])
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-08-28 at 04:22 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Dude. It was dropped 33% and it goes by in a breeze now. I remember getting a fairly good reputation with the Klaxxi and nearly reaching Lorewalker before hitting 90.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I take that you mean 90.

And not really, you can get from 85 to 90 without even touching Krasarang Wilds, Dreadwaste, 2/3 of Kun Lai, 1/2 of Valley of the Four Winds, 1/2 of Towlong
    For me it's usually (From an alliance PoV) 86 from a dungeon and upto Pearlfin Village, 87 by Chen's Brewery Trip, 88 by One Keg by doing Binan, Inkgill Mere, Westwind Rest and maybe One Keg if I don't do a dungeon, 89 by second set of quests at the Gao-Ran Front (Mantid at the battlefront) and 90 by the time you've unlocked all the Honored Paragons, usually ding before handing in Rik'kal the Dissector, Skeer the Bloodseeker and Kaz'tik's opening quests.

85-90 can be done in so quickly. Takes less than an hour for 85-86, maybe an hour for 86-87, hour an a half for 87-88 and 88-89 and an hour for 89-90. Allow 2 hours depending on queue times for dungeons and to allow for bad groups (I ended up being put in a SPM Group where one DPS was afk almost the entire time and the other was doing all manner of shit wrong).

Should note that I play on a dead server (Anachronos-EU) and I rarely see a soul while leveling. It's great, not only is there no mob competition and faster questing, but most of the rares are usually up. Times should also reflect population, I'd imagine there to be some competition on High pop servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    For me it's usually (From an alliance PoV) 86 from a dungeon and upto Pearlfin Village, 87 by Chen's Brewery Trip, 88 by One Keg by doing Binan, Inkgill Mere, Westwind Rest and maybe One Keg if I don't do a dungeon, 89 by second set of quests at the Gao-Ran Front (Mantid at the battlefront) and 90 by the time you've unlocked all the Honored Paragons, usually ding before handing in Rik'kal the Dissector, Skeer the Bloodseeker and Kaz'tik's opening quests.

85-90 can be done in so quickly. Takes less than an hour for 85-86, maybe an hour for 86-87, hour an a half for 87-88 and 88-89 and an hour for 89-90. Allow 2 hours depending on queue times for dungeons and to allow for bad groups (I ended up being put in a SPM Group where one DPS was afk almost the entire time and the other was doing all manner of shit wrong).

Should note that I play on a dead server (Anachronos-EU) and I rarely see a soul while leveling. It's great, not only is there no mob competition and faster questing, but most of the rares are usually up. Times should also reflect population, I'd imagine there to be some competition on High pop servers.
    Mine is only do each dungeon once for the quests. I mostly don't get to see Binan, only to pass it if I wish to earn some gold from relics while (My main rule, a character must be able to pay his own flying, all types)

But yeah, it is really fast. I mean, cata is fast too, but just barely faster than Mists of Pandaria. We don't need touching on XP anymore.. Could already level 85 to 90 quite fast before the adjustment.