Deleted

This is hilarious - GBBO

Deleted
    Just goes to show GBBO is a fixed game and all the women get favoritism due to a withered old crone who should be dropped due to lack of tastebuds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old woman does something scatter brained and stupid? Fire is hot. News at 11.

Deleted
    TBF she has quit but seriously death threats over a baked Alaska lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Old woman does something scatter brained and stupid? Fire is hot. News at 11.
    It's both his and Twitters reaction thats hilarious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    TBF she has quit but seriously death threats over a baked Alaska lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's both his and Twitters reaction thats hilarious

Well, how would you react when some shrivelled disgusting harpy doesn't get blamed for blatantly cheating and destroying your stuff. I would have honestly pummeled her into a bloody pulp with a baking tray.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Well, how would you react when some shrivelled disgusting harpy doesn't get blamed for blatantly cheating and destroying your stuff. I would have honestly pummeled her into a bloody pulp with a baking tray.
    I wouldn't throw a hissy fit and bin my other baked goods that couldv'e saved me lol

Deleted
    I wouldn't throw a hissy fit and bin my other baked goods that couldv'e saved me lol
    It's painfully obvious they showed favoritism. They were not going to look at him as much as the old crones would work for each other.

Deleted
    Lol, The League of Old Biddies huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's one thing I've learnt from cookie clicker, it's that grandma's who bake do so in the name of satan...

OK, I read the article and my take on this is:
    There was a WHOLE production team watching the old woman destroying his cake. There was no one to step up and correct this?No, they thought that the drama would be cool and LEFT him to be sabotaged. I would flip out too.

They only televised a select portion of what actually happened. I am guessing that the show was constrained by their published rules, and so Iain had to lose that round. I suspect that the other contestant, Diana, would not have made it past the next week.

Diana screwed up, and Iain paid the price for that. However, he also screwed up by understandably losing his cool. I don't think anybody was happy with the way things turned out.

Addendum: Excellent point about the whole production team watching it happen. Someone should have pointed it out before it became a crisis.

10+ Year Old Account
    They finished filming this thing ages ago, I think it's just wonderfuly so convenient that she got ill immediately after this event. A part of me believes they knew that there would be backlash from the public and she had to go regardless.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Lol, The League of Old Biddies huh?
    Exactly. You ever seen Old women talk about some other group?

Hateful hellions, every one.