Looking to Buy Affordable PC

I need a cheap computer to game on, if that is possible. My laptop's cpu isn't strong enough for something like WoW (it's an AMD 4300) though it does run other games like LOTRO. I really do not know much about cpus so its hard for me to compare them, nor am I able to build my own. My budget is somewhat flexible because I have to put money aside every month in order to get one, but my income is fixed, so saving gets rough if other things happen. Ideally I want to have it by the time the expansion comes out, but I think that is not going to happen. My other option would be upgrading mine, but I don't know how costly that would be or even worth it.

TLDR: I need to save for an affordable computer that I would like sooner than later and I know nothing about cpus or building one.

Deleted
    Well you provided us nothing to help you. Neither your current computer specs, and i mean everything it contains and lastly what is your budget, where do you live etc, basically what the sticky asks in the forums:

• Budget
    • Resolution
    • Games / Settings Desired
    • Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    • Country
    • Parts that can be reused
    • Do you need an OS?
    • Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

I want a desktop or laptop that I can buy online, I need everything for it because I do not have a spare monitor or keyboard or any kind of spare parts. I said I had a flexible budget because I have to save, but I wanted a cheaper one so I could get it sooner rather than later. I live in the US. I would like to play WoW, I don't need it for anything fancy, so I am not overly concerned over specifics. If I am buying a new one then yes, I do need an OS. If I could get away with just replacing the cpu, I was wondering what it would run or what else would have to be changed to do that because I said I know nothing about cpus or building. I have an AMD 4300 cpu and it has Radeon graphics.

Flexible budget means different things to different people, as hard as it is you might want to at least but a rough cap on it. An estimated top end as it were.

Low end would probably be $400-600 US dollars since I can potentially save that up by the end of the year. High end, I could probably save $1200 in a year for sure.