Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Favorite brand of hot sauce?

I like on that is made in Jacksonville, Florida, called "Trinidad". They make it from mild, all the way up to XXX Hot. I prefer the XX Hot. But even the XXX Hot do not compare with the sauces made from Bhut Jolokias, or Moruga Scorpion peppers. The one I like is made with habaneros, and still has lots of nice citrus flavor. They sell it at California Tortilla, in the X Hot version, which is not as hot as I enjoy.

BTW, I do grow the Carolina Reaper pepper..... now recognized as the world's hottest pepper.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarcraftStroies/

Come share your favorite Warcraft Stories! Please read the description of the page before posting.

Deleted
    i just have one called "hot sauce" think its supermarket own brand.

Tortuga "Hell-Fire" Scotch Bonnet Sauce and subsequently their Jerk Sauce too.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just some standard Tapitio since I don't have anything to prove and I prefer to actually taste the food, not the condiment.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I dont eat spicy crap at home, and when i do eat spicy stuff it's usually by accident ( not that i cant eat spicy i just dont like it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

I love the good ol' Tabasco, it has a nice taste, but I really enjoy the Psycho Bitch hot sauce, it is fiery but has great notes of carrot and onion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I dont eat spicy crap at home, and when i do eat spicy stuff it's usually by accident ( not that i cant eat spicy i just dont like it).
    Worst Cuban ever.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Texas Pete. I had to cover all my food in that for about 16 months, and grew to love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frank's Red Hot, or traditional ol' Tabasco.

Deleted
    Blairs if I remember right. The bottle was covered in skulls and health warnings asking to dilute it with x amount to make it safe. We used to throw some into shots in my 2nd year house at uni russian roulette style. It was brutal, proper 10 minutes of pain. But yea, r8 hot sauce actually decent in food if you followed the instructions. It was a right of passage to drinking in the house (like the 'pointless drinking game'). And thats why its my favorite.

I don't have one. I'm not a huge fan of spicy food these days and so I don't really keep any spicy sauces in my kitchen cupboard.

Deleted
    Blair's and I still have some 3am Reserve extract that I use to make my own hot sauces...it's lethal

Kroger spicy garlic wing sauce

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Worst Cuban ever.
    Ikr other cubans who meet me for the first time dont helieve me when i say i was born in cuba they either think i was born in the us to cuban parents or that i am from another country altogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account

and

- "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Ikr other cubans who meet me for the first time dont helieve me when i say i was born in cuba they either think i was born in the us to cuban parents or that i am from another country altogether.
    So the thing about Miami being a Cuban city is true? I thought Dexter was exaggerating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Worst Cuban ever.
    Mexicans are the ones that eat with spice. The only cuban i know that eats spicy food is my uncle, and thanks to that he has esophageal cancer.

I like Tapatio, it tastes way better than Tabasco. I also like Chalula. I have some in Sriracha in my fridge too, I do like it but it only tastes good on certain foods where as Tapatio tastes good on a wider variety.

I should quit eating spicy food, I will probably get stomach ulcers some day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Just some standard Tapitio since I don't have anything to prove and I prefer to actually taste the food, not the condiment.
    Wow, and not condescending at all. There are people who actually do enjoy very spicy food.

- - - Updated - - -

So the thing about Miami being a Cuban city is true? I thought Dexter was exaggerating.
    Seriously true. I was there last summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Mexicans are the ones that eat with spice. The only cuban i know that eats spicy food is my uncle, and thanks to that he has esophageal cancer.
    Absolutely zero medical proof that eating spicy foods does ANY damage at all on it own. In fact, quite the opposite is being found to be true. BUT I can certainly believe that the capsaicin in peppers would be bad for people with certain medical conditions.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarcraftStroies/

Come share your favorite Warcraft Stories! Please read the description of the page before posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sambal Oelek, but that's less of a sauce and more of a paste.