Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    Betting it will have shit controls on the PC. Anyone wanna bet against me? No one?
    I'm just going to use a controller.

I'll definitely be waiting for reviews for this game though. I'm a huge LoTR fan, but this game seems like it might turn out a bit janky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    I'm just going to use a controller.

I'll definitely be waiting for reviews for this game though. I'm a huge LoTR fan, but this game seems like it might turn out a bit janky.
    Reviews are biased as hell trust them as much as you would trust someone you hate
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Reviews are biased as hell trust them as much as you would trust someone you hate
    Sure everything will have some degree of bias, but after reading 10 different reviews by various random people who have played the game, I can get a fairly good idea on whether I'd like to play it or not.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Had never even heard of this game until this thread. Now I can't wait to play it.

As Treeskee said, you shouldn't just look at a review score and be like oh it must be gud coz he sed so! I usually check out a bunch of reviews and/or videos of the game to get a general Idea of the game and whether or not it's something I will enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pre-ordered this yesterday at GameStop for Xbox One. I'm a fan of the Assassin's Creed series and this looks right up my alley.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Just pre-ordered this yesterday at GameStop for Xbox One. I'm a fan of the Assassin's Creed series and this looks right up my alley.
    I hope you can stealth everywhere you want and not like that bullshit in Ac where you can only stealth in bushes and shit, dont get me wrong i freaking loved Black Flag but i always thought that was bad.

Deleted
    The moves you can pull off are badass

1. stealth - check
    2. cool moves - check
    3. good graphics - check
    4. interesting gameplay - not sure yet

Seems I'll be getting it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm just not "right" in the membrane, but I've liked orcs since I first read about them in tolkein's books oh so very long ago. Spent a not insignificant amount of time in my youth pondering recipes where the main ingredient was "Hobbit." So the chance to interact with them on a much more personal level has me intrigued. No way in hell am I going to preorder but if it holds up fairly well to post-launch scrutiny? I'll be keeping an eye out for deals at GMG.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    More info but in a video for those who hate reading
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I've seen it on steam..i honestly can't decide if it's worth it.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I've seen it on steam..i honestly can't decide if it's worth it.
    I for one have been looking forward to it so i will definitely be buying it

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one have been looking forward to it so i will definitely be buying it
    me too, just a year or so after release under heavy discount of a steam sale. I'm done with buying games when new (BOI Rebirth aside). SOM looks like it could be some good fun.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna look t some reviews before buying this game. Even though I'd probably get it anyway, the game looks too good to be true.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Review going up soon 4 days ahead of schedule from ign
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/...-mordor-review

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested but I'll be waiting to see how well it holds up to the public eye.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

ugh, if I didn't already spend my gaming budget I'd get this

45 min before the IGN review.. i take review with a grant of salt, but still cant wait to read it. This game sounds very interesting.

Deleted
    i dont know whether to get this on PC or ps4, any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    If your pc can handle it definitely PC