View Poll Results: How will you get to 100?

Voters
484. This poll is closed
  • Questing

171 35.33%
  • Dungeons

14 2.89%
  • Battlegrounds

1 0.21%
  • Pet Battles

3 0.62%
  • Farming

3 0.62%
  • Combo of Questing/Dungeons

249 51.45%
  • Combo of Questing/Battlegrounds

2 0.41%
  • Combo of Dungeons/Battlegrounds

3 0.62%
  • All of the Above

28 5.79%
  • Other (Explained in the thread)

10 2.07%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    They're talking about nerfing tanks even more (ugh) so my plan to quest to level may be interspersed with a lot more dungeoning than I originally thought. My original plan was to quest to 100, tho I stop at each level where there's a new dungeon and do that once. And if 2 or more of my guildies chime up in guild chat wanting to do a dungeon I'll break off questing to help unless I'm somewhere interesting or stuck in the middle of a long story encounter.

My big question for myself is how often I'm going to be checking back at the garrison. I went back too many times in beta, although a lot of times that was involuntary when server restart boots you back to Orgrimmar. I'm wondering how efficient it will be to stay out in the world and not really look at my garrison until I reach max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will probably hire the small kid next door to level me up for a 5 buck reward.

#sweatshop

But, seriously, probably will quest - I loved MoP questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    Going for Server First again, blazing insane through the quests. Been leveling so much in beta, hit 100 9 times so far, each time faster and faster. Currently with build 18764, I'm stuck, so I haven't had the chance yet to test the new path I created. Once that's done, going for the farm achievements in Gorgrond and the quests and all that stuff.

Took also two weeks of work for this. I'm going insanely no-life those two weeks.
    didn't they remove world/server first?

Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    Idd they are.

Go home from work on the wed, get the kids into bed, head out for a meal with a buddy. Order a pizza as late as we can. Log on at midnight with booze and snacks and play until we drop. Probably DK (dps/tank) and demo lock or priest (shadow/holy) and push up, up up as quick as we can.

Can take my time and enjoy the ride with the first alt I'll be starting in week 2 ;-)

J.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Idd they are.
    They did, doesn't mean I ain't going for it. Always had my target at every xpac, so I'm still going for it. I don't know any other way to level.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

10+ Year Old Account
    The story and how it reflects upon me during an expansion pack is one of my greatest priorities when I make the purchase, and I always pay close attention to the questing during my first time through. I usually choose a character I feel would best fit the theme of the expansion to go first and experience it, as though they personally are actually there, experiencing it. This time around, I've leveled up my ancient Orc Hunter to 90, just so I could run it through with him first, even though I have nearly no plans for him following level 100, and will likely get my Draenei Priest up there immediately and take over the endgame with him.

I chose a combo of questing and dungeons, though not so I can just randomly hop into randoms whilst questing, but when a questline actually requires entry into a dungeon to finish the chain, that's when I queue up and head on in. Either way, I'm as excited as usual for the questing experience, should be an interesting one this time around, that's for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    A combination of Dungeons and Quests as usual. In MoP I did more Questing since it was just faster.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to have a mix of all content in my journey, but by no means will I rush it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    Yes. World first achieves have been removed for WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll find the best place available to skin mobs and grind away. Questing is boring and tedious and the absolute least enjoyable aspect of wow. Without flying mounts I'll probably never do a quest in wod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I'll find the best place available to skin mobs and grind away. Questing is boring and tedious and the absolute least enjoyable aspect of wow. Without flying mounts I'll probably never do a quest in wod.
    Certain quests will pretty much be mandatory just to unlock some content, and extend more, like Garrisons. Without at least a few quests, it sounds like you will be limiting yourself to just a few things to do in WoD.