Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Unless someone comes out and says that's the reason why, we will never know. Not sure there's much else to discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plain and simple hes not that good
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Deleted
    I actually feel people underestimate the bi population. Remember the current % of LGBT is people who are out, a vast number aren't... Not to mention sexuality is a spectrum. I personally feel pure heterosexuality is the minority, and by pure I mean never once thought of or engaged in a homosexuality act.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean.. he wasn't that good. There isn't anything else to say about the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I actually feel people underestimate the bi population. Remember the current % of LGBT is people who are out, a vast number aren't... Not to mention sexuality is a spectrum. I personally feel pure heterosexuality is the minority, and by pure I mean never once thought of or engaged in a homosexuality act.
    What's it got to do with your thread?
    Last edited by Nachturnal; 2014-08-31 at 01:29 PM.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Well by that definition then you're likely right. I was going by what people actively identified as.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    What's it got to do with your thread?
    Everything considering I was commenting on the % of LGBT NFL players

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Well by that definition then you're likely right. I was going by what people actively identified as.
    Which would be tiny as very few openly identify themselves as so in any workplace

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine 30-40% of NFL players are gay/bi
    Your perception is clouded by the people you know. The notion that a third of men in professional sports are gay or bi is plainly moronic, and as retarded a comment as your previous one about Southern chippies.

What you need to do is get out more to meet people and experience more things outside of your very narrow circle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Your perception is clouded by the people you know. The notion that a third of men in professional sports are gay or bi is plainly moronic, and as retarded a comment as your previous one about Southern chippies.

What you need to do is get out more to meet people and experience more things outside of your very narrow circle.
    How do you know they're not? You read minds lol I based my assumption on reality. Perhaps if you followed your own advise you read realise sexuality is fluid

rams, my team <3

He got cut because he just straight up wasn't performing that well.

He may have been great in college, but college vs NFL are two entirely different leagues, and thus a different game. The talent doesn't always easily transfer over.

That being said, he just wasn't that good.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know they're not? You read minds lol I based my assumption on reality
    What reality is that? A third of people aren't gay or bi, a third of people you know perhaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which would be tiny as very few openly identify themselves as so in any workplace
    I highly doubt that many personally identify that way either. By your "pure" stance. If that is the case, then by purity why would we acknowledge transexuals as their preferred gender over their "pure" actual gender? I doubt most the people who've ever had a sexual/borderline sexual thought of another male personally identify as homosexual or bisexual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ruuBEN View Post
    He may have been great in college,
    He wasn't though, he had good games against subpar teams (minus Flordia who udner achieved like all get out his senior year) and had decent numbers. Look at the game by game break down and there was a lot of padded numbers against bad teams.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What reality is that? A third of people aren't gay or bi, a third of people you know perhaps.
    And your basis is what?

I based my assumption on reality.
    Pulling numbers out off one's ass =/= reality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    I highly doubt that many personally identify that way either. By your "pure" stance. If that is the case, then by purity why would we acknowledge transexuals as their preferred gender over their "pure" actual gender? I doubt most the people who've ever had a sexual/borderline sexual thought of another male personally identify as homosexual or bisexual.
    Which is why labels are pretty pointless regarding sexuality because it's all subjective

I imagine 30-40% of NFL players are gay/bi
    I imagine it would be more like 2%, 5% at best. Contrary to what this forum seems to think, most people are solidly straight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Pulling numbers out off one's ass =/= reality.
    Still havnt seen facts disputing it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I imagine it would be more like 2%, 5% at best. Contrary to what this forum seems to think, most people are solidly straight.
    Again what facts

Still havnt seen facts disputing it
    Ok got me there thanks for the laugh. Have a nice thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ruuBEN View Post
    That being said, he just wasn't that good.
    This is what it comes down to really. He just isn't at the NFL skill level yet.

Anyone know, did he actually graduate from university, or did he leave to join the NFL? I wonder what he'll do now, if he'll go back and finish his degree. Pretty sure he can't play for a college team anymore.
    And your basis is what?
    Not to be rude, but what's yours? Links to studies please?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    They cut 22 others too, was it because they were straight or because they were bad?
    It's because they were straight. The gay dude was cut b/c he wasn't that good of a football player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well mate, at the end of the day, is this about sexuality which is a banned topic, or is it about Michael Sam now?
    Sorry to help derail it into that direction by askign about the 30-40 percent number.