Thread: The Fappening

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was a glorious day.

Jennifer Lawrence's nudes. Didn't think it would happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Because you're taking pictures you don't want other people to be able to get access to? Turn it off, take your fun pictures, send them to the people you want to see em, then delete em and turn automatic backup back on.
    Would you be saying the same thing if these were financial records. Again these were stolen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, 4chan has already outed the uploader, who is a 15 year old intern at a digital media company. Hard to believe a 15 year old could do that, but that guy who hacked one of the miss america contestants was only 19 if I remember correctly.

I don't know. Looks like fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Really, if you send anything to anyone, you will have to face the fact that it can very well end up in the wrong hands.

Don't want naked pictures of yourself to be out there? Don't take naked pictures of yourself.
    Yes, but there's such a thing as risk prevention. You would presumably not send compromising pictures of yourself to someone you didn't trust.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Would you be saying the same thing if these were financial records. Again these were stolen.
    you wouldnt have your password as password. That obviously doesnt make it ok for someone to hack into your account and steal everything, but a person should take risk reduction measures.

Am I the only one who doesn't know what the heck is icloud?

Also I opened 2-3 of them and well, I felt bad so I closed.

But like, from what I saw, they aren't that good so I don't know what everyone is so crazy about...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but there's such a thing as risk prevention. You would presumably not send compromising pictures of yourself to someone you didn't trust.

These pictures were stolen what part of that do you not understand is there fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    Apparently, 4chan has already outed the uploader, who is a 15 year old intern at a digital media company. Hard to believe a 15 year old could do that, but that guy who hacked one of the miss america contestants was only 19 if I remember correctly.
    Someone should tell him he can Google that stuff.

These pictures were stolen what part of that do you not understand is there fault?
    It was their own folly that resulted in those pictures being up there to steal in the first place. Why the fuck would you even put this kind of stuff online as a celebrity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    you wouldnt have your password as password. That obviously doesnt make it ok for someone to hack into your account and steal everything, but a person should take risk reduction measures.
    It wouldn't matter if your password was password that still doesn't give someone the right to hack into your acct and steal from you.

Before I convert to believing in a god over these pics, have these been confirmed legit and where are they all uploaded? These must be preserved for humanity

and once it gets on the internet it's basically impossible to get down sucks for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    It was their own folly that resulted in those pictures being up there to steal in the first place. Why the fuck would you even put this kind of stuff online as a celebrity?
    It doesn't matter why they would they didn't do anything illegal and that doesn't justify stealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Before I convert to believing in a god over these pics, have these been confirmed legit and where are they all uploaded? These must be preserved for humanity
    They are definately legit. The Kate Upton ones and Jennifer Lawrence ones are pretty good quality. The Kate Upton ones also have Justin Verlander, and all star MLB player.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't matter if your password was password that still doesn't give someone the right to hack into your acct and steal from you.
    Thats what I said. Its not right what the hacker did, but a perosn should always practice safe interwebs, and that includes not having your nudes on the internet.

Although I refuse to look at them. !) I dont see how its fascinating and 2) even if they were of men, its the principle of the thing.

A lot of em seem fake to be honest. Even if they were taken from some cloud, feels like some post-hack work has been done.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Most have been confirmed, a few of the those leaked have been denied by those who are in the pictures; But i'd say they're pretty much legit.

The videos though, kate upton...

She got dat booty.

Deleted
    How do you know who to trust? The majority of private nude pictures are leaked by previously trusted ex-boyfriends. The only way to prevent naked pictures of yourself from being seen others:

#1 get lucky!
    or
    #2 don't take naked pictures of yourself!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't send compromising pictures over the internet or via phone messages, period. Anyone can snap them up.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss