LF money income timer addon

I'm looking for an addon which works a bit like the stopwatch inside wow, or something along those lines.
    Basically when I go and clear all of BT, and then sell items afterwards to vendor, then the addon is able to tell me how much gold was earned during that run.

I believe Titanpanel have something like that, but I havenn't used Titanpanel since vanilla, and I don't really feeling installing it just for the sake of that one addon. Feels like a waste of screen space to me.

I want to know if anyone knows of such an addon?

If you have the likes of ElvUI, or even most bag addons you can check your money earned since you logged in, and I believe you can click to reset.

I use this Broker_Currencyflow to keep track of my money / valor points etc, across my characters. You can shift-click on it to reset the session any time you want, and it will keep track of anything you want during that time.

I don't know if you need an addon to display it, or if it would just show up as a minimap icon, but I use Bazooka to display a lot of Broker addons without any bloat really. ( The nice thing about this addon is it can also cleanup all the buttons off your minimap that you don't need there )
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-09-01 at 08:04 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Trade skill master (TSM) has a + module for money income that would probably have more information than you need and is overkill.

There s a wonderful addon called "The Human Brain" - the good thing everyone has it and it includes a wonderful piece of code called "Basic Arithmetic" which goes something like this:

Code:
    Gold after Run and AH Sales <subtract> Gold Before Run and AH Sales = Gold Gained
    I dont mean to be a dick but my point is not everything needs an addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    There s a wonderful addon called "The Human Brain" - the good thing everyone has it and it includes a wonderful piece of code called "Basic Arithmetic" which goes something like this:

Code:
    Gold after Run and AH Sales <subtract> Gold Before Run and AH Sales = Gold Gained
    I dont mean to be a dick but my point is not everything needs an addon.
    Where do I download "The Human Brain"?

Yeah elvui does this, and if you just /reload it will reset the income part of the gold so you can just do this over and over again.

#simples

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyuru View Post
    Where do I download "The Human Brain"?

That addon is kinda rare and really hard to find. And if you are lucky to get one it is very complex and hard to use, For most people it is too much of a annoyance using it so they look for mor accessable alternatives. I'd guess not even 40% of the WoW community are actually using it, however it is very powerful when used right

10+ Year Old Account
    ElvUI does this. It tracks how long you're in an instance for and how much you made during that time, and also tells you how much you'd make per hour. For example, if I'm in BT for 30 minutes and I collect 100g during that time, when I leave the instance it'll say "Made 100g (200g per hour)" (I made those numbers up for simplicity's sake, obviously).

This only keeps track of gold that you loot from mobs, but ElvUI also keeps track of how much gold you gain/lose per session, i.e. from the moment you log onto your character. It'll show you how much you made, how much you spent, and your net gain/deficit. This is automatically reset every time you log out (when you log in, it shows as 0) and can also be reset at any time during your session.