Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Be honest with me

Do you give better treatment to beautiful people?

I see many saying they treat everyone equally, but, personal experience would tell me that's not entirely true.
    I see it happening every day (what with working at a Uni, which also happens to have a gym right beside it).

No. I treat everyone the same.

No, actions and attitude dictate how I treat you.

Deleted
    At work, no - I usually don't have time to think about appearances and let's face it, even pretty people look pretty bad when they're covered in blood, vomit, excrement and other nasty fluids.

In personal life probably but don't we all?

Deleted
    I do not consider myself a "beautiful person", and I treat everyone the same. For better honesty, I think you'd have to factor in whether someone considers themselves above average as well and whether they have been treated differently because of it.

I have definitely seen plenty of people given different treatment based on better looks - but not all of this treatment has actually been positive.

Deleted
    I treat the extreme ends differently, in that extremely attractive people I treat slightly better than average, and extremely unattractive people slightly better than average.

Very attractive people can feel isolated (the well adjusted individuals) as they're "unapproachable", same for unattractive.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    No. I treat everyone the same.
    Always no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    At work, no - I usually don't have time to think about appearances and let's face it, even pretty people look pretty bad when they're covered in blood, vomit, excrement and other nasty fluids.

In personal life probably but don't we all?
    What kind of job do you have?

I actually treat them much worse. I figure they've had it too easy/good. So fuck them.

Deleted
    I don't treat people differently based on just looks. I do tend however to dislike people very easily when they as much as give me the wrong looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I do not consider myself a "beautiful person", and I treat everyone the same. For better honesty, I think you'd have to factor in whether someone considers themselves above average as well and whether they have been treated differently because of it.

I have definitely seen plenty of people given different treatment based on better looks - but not all of this treatment has actually been positive.
    I am fairly certain I have been given better treatment before because of how I look.
    Not that I consider myself the prettiest star out there, but I've found out about it and felt... weird.

It's kind of a shitty thing that someone would just consider your looks, not what you know/are capable of doing.

No.

I try to treat everyone with kindness no matter what they look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Do you give better treatment to beautiful people?

I see many saying they treat everyone equally, but, personal experience would tell me that's not entirely true.
    I see it happening every day (what with working at a Uni, which also happens to have a gym right beside it).
    I actually treat them worse, that's how you earn their respect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    No.

I try to treat everyone with kindness no matter what they look like.
    And world peace? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    How I treat someone depends on their attitude towards me. Not how they look.

Although a prettier individual is always more attractive than a fugly one, so given the choice, I'd prolly help the more attractive one.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I don't even associate with the ugly or gross nor do I pretend otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Level 1 honesty right here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I associate with anyone that is useful to me and is not pissing me off. Pretty or ugly it matters little.

Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    Attitude > looks.
    I tried to say this out loud but busted out laughing!

I could see myself treating beautiful people worse out of resentment.
    But I'm not a very pleasant guy and can be generally shitty to people.

If I'm going to be honest, I probably treat ugly people worse out of resentment as well. I may not like or be proud of it, but it's probable.