Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes, if the person sparks my interest with their looks, I want to see what is behind the pretty face.

Kinda obvious to anyone looking to ever get a date.
    "Observe, Learn, Improve"

No. I treat everybidy the same. Some very attractive people think they can get away with being assholes just because they're attractive. And usually in the long run it haunts them. Only exception is if I'm interested in them for other reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Actions and attitude definitely determine how I treat other people, though I flirt more with beautiful females seeing as how I'm a straight male. Other than that, no special treatment especially during a job. I am a nice guy all around IRL and am good friends with both ugly and beautiful people.

I try to treat people as fairly as possible, letting their actions determine how I react to them.
    I myself suffer from various medical conditions which impact quite substantially on what I can do with my life, and they aren't highly visible.
    Therefore I know very well how you can't judge a book by its cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    After what i experienced back at high school several years ago, attractive people are either treated equally like the others or gets treated like shit from me. Doesn't mean you're popular or good looking means that you get whatever the hell you want without doing anything in return. Here's the scenario of what happened back then.

Hot girl: Hey dude, wanna be friends?
    Me: Sure i guess
    Hot girl: Awesome, now go buy me lunch
    Me: And what do i get out of it?
    Hot girl: Just get my lunch dipshit !
    Me:................./´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    Last edited by Raging Penguin; 2014-09-02 at 12:02 AM.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

Nope. I try to treat people equally as much as possible. Ignorant and uneducated people are exception tho.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2014-09-02 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Of course I do. Ugly people gross me out more or less and I prefer to be near beautiful people.
    Are you like a supermodel? I just don't understand the "ugly people gross me out" statement.

Deleted
    I treat everyone as equally as I can. Everyone has prejudices though I suppose, and I do try to notice when I'm acting in a certain way because of them and change that, but... we're only human.

That said, I do think that appearance counts for more than people like to imagine. It's one thing if you are ugly because you have a GIANT NOSE or bad facial symmetry or something you can't really change, that sucks and absolutley treat such people no different to people who were born beautiful like me (*cough*) but... If you are ugly because you don't wash your hair so it's all matted and gross, or because you don't bother to cut it properly then that does say something about you. Maybe it says you legit just don't care about how you look, maybe it says you are lazy, who knows, but that is going to colour my opinion of you and how I treat you. You know, if you have a straggly hobo beard I'm going to assume you are a straggly hobo dude. Maybe you are not keeping it well groomed etc because you like that style but at first glance I'm going to assume it's because you couldn't be bothered to keep it under neat and tidy. It's not to say I'm going to treat you like shit, but like, if you are, for example, staying in my house, I'm going to make extra sure you look after my shit and keep things tidy because if you can't keep your own face tidy then I don't expect you will keep my house tidy either.

Equally though, if you're really overdoing it then I'm going to assume you are a bit of a vain prick. Like, okay guys, if you rock up to the airport at 4 in the morning, I am going to categorise you. You are in business attire and going to an early meeting somewhere. Good for you, I feel sorry for you, but good for you. Or you are in casual clothes and you are going on holiday or to see a friend or returning from holiday or something, this is the important group. We then split these people into a further two groups. People who are dressed like they are in an airport at four in the fucking morning, and people who are dressed like they are going out for the night. If you put a face full of makeup on, with your little fucking skinny jeans and that GORRRRGEOUS belt you saw in river island with your little handbag filled with all your shit and your stupid fucking shoes with their 6 inch heels and all your bracelets and the cuuutest necklace you just had to get it that time when you were in some shopping center, like... You are not dressed for the airport. Sorry. Fuck you and I hate you. You look ridiculous and you make me look shitty stood next to you when we're ALL IN THIS TOGETHER and stuff but no you just had to rock up with your fucking £200 designer shoes and shit and all your crap that's going to take you half an hour to take off at security while we all wait for your dumb ass to like walk through the BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP and okay let me take of my belt and go through agai-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP ohhh I forgot my bracelets let me-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP ohhh and my bellybutton piercBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP oh and don't forget your necklace this time and FINALLY YOU ARE THROUGH so just HANG ON GUYS WHILE I RE ATTACH ALL MY METAL PARTS like WHY DO YOU NEED THIS SHIT. No one gives a fuck what you look like at an airport at four in the morning like what are you hoping to bump into a friend who is also going on holiday at the EXACT SAME TIME AS YOU and SOMEHOW YOU DIDN'T KNOW EVEN THOUGH YOU BOTH SHARE EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR LIFE ON FACEBOOK AND YOU TWEETED ABOUT IT ON THE WAY HERE AND LIKE WHAT IS YOUR MALFUNCTION. These people need to go fucking do one and I don't care if you are HOT AS FUCK going through security I'm still going to buy a cup of coffee on the plane and spill that motherfucker all over you if you are sat next to me bitch, and if not I will check every seat nearby to see if I can find you, and if I do, and if I am in between you and the toilet I am going to watch you like a HAWK and every time you get up to go to the bathroom on the plane I am going to jump the fuck up, go in there first and take the NASTIEST SHIT I can possibly muster, pee all over the seat and wipe vag sweat on the doorhandle just to RUIN YOUR FUCKING DAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Are you like a supermodel? I just don't understand the "ugly people gross me out" statement.
    it's a trap...

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Do you give better treatment to beautiful people?

I see many saying they treat everyone equally, but, personal experience would tell me that's not entirely true.
    I see it happening every day (what with working at a Uni, which also happens to have a gym right beside it).
    are you calling yourself ugly lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is treated the same till their personality proves if they are deserving of it or not. From my view, all are treated the same, doesn't matter about looks, religion, social status.

That is for me, at least.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

the way i treat people is based on how they treat me. if they're rude to me, i'm rude with them. if they're not, i'm not.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I don't know, generally I'm respectful to everyone whether I like them or not. When I worked at Walmart for seasonal work I will say, I think I was the only guy there who don't act like a horny mutt, when a pretty girl walked by, so I'm going to say I really don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I lay on the superficial niceness a little heavier with attractive people, but I'm more down to earth/"real" with people that don't fit into that category so I guess it depends on what you classify as "treating someone nice"

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Do you give better treatment to beautiful people?

I see many saying they treat everyone equally, but, personal experience would tell me that's not entirely true.
    I see it happening every day (what with working at a Uni, which also happens to have a gym right beside it).
    I'm attracted to beautiful people, but I don't treat them differently. And that attraction ends the moment I find out they have a crappy personality. Once I get to know someone, their looks don't matter to me anymore.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Deleted
    I always try to treat everyone equally at first,but in most cases later on I treat them based on their personality,intelligence and if they've proven they deserve a nice treatment at all. Obviously I won't make nice to someone if they're being a dick to be.

Still,looks were always important to me personally,so yes,I tend to be friendlier or more open if the person has good looks and leaves a nice impression.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I lay on the superficial niceness a little heavier with attractive people, but I'm more down to earth/"real" with people that don't fit into that category so I guess it depends on what you classify as "treating someone nice"
    Pretty much what I meant.

No I don't. I have a standard level of respect, civility and general kindness that I try to treat everyone with, the civility tends to go out the window when someone shows they aren't worthy of it. Looks have nothing to do with it.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

I probably subconsciously do. I suppose that hygiene could also go into accounting for beauty in some regards, so in that way I definitely look down on people with poor hygiene.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I think the latter is nicer lol.

Eh, not really. My initial reaction to people is pretty neutral, and they go up or down from there based on their conversational skills. I will say it's considerably harder for a beautiful woman to lose the default consideration level, though.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"