Hello
Were wondering if anyone know if it's possible to get a background in the profession window with Cloudy Trade Skills in ElvUI ?
As you can see in the picture below, when using ElvUI and Cloudy Trade Skills the background in the profession window is gone and I'm clueless when it comes to figuring out if it can be fixed or not.
So I'm hoping that anyone here knows of a solution that hopefully isn't to complicated for someone like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knyttneve View Post
Hello
Were wondering if anyone know if it's possible to get a background in the profession window with Cloudy Trade Skills in ElvUI ?
As you can see in the picture below, when using ElvUI and Cloudy Trade Skills the background in the profession window is gone and I'm clueless when it comes to figuring out if it can be fixed or not.
So I'm hoping that anyone here knows of a solution that hopefully isn't to complicated for someone like me.
Got help with this issue on the ElvUI forums and have found a replacement addon for Cloudy Trade Skills and that is TradeSkillDW, it does the same as Cloudy Trade Skills and little bit more.