Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    For me there's not really any individual game that is my favorite. I can however narrow it down to 3 series. All 3 of these series have evoked emotion in me like no others have as well as causing a great deal of self reflection while still being games that are fun to play.

In no particular order:

Devil May Cry
    Kingdom Hearts
    God of War

I could talk for days about how much I love these games and I still don't think I could accurately convey how I feel about them. It's like they're a piece of me, and if they were to be suddenly ripped from my memories, forever lost, I would lose a piece of myself and be lesser for it.

Deleted
    WoW pre-cata (except ToC)
    Dark Age of Camelot
    Fahrenheit
    Heavy Rain
    Tomb Raider
    Mario GoKart

Deleted
    broken sword 2 AND Final fantasy 8
    hands down

MGS, my first serious game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid (love all MGS games, but if I had to pick only 1 game, that would be first MGS)

edit: if I can pick few, that would be also Fable, WoW, GTA series, C&C series, Heavy Rain, Breath of Fire 4.
    Last edited by Faustas; 2014-10-20 at 10:58 AM.
    My mind has left, my body follows

Morrowind's Construction Set. You can tell me it's not a game, but I've spent more time playing around in that thing than any two other games combined.

Deleted
    Ocarina of time

just takes me back to my childhood, getting stuck in some of the temples and not having an internet connection so couldn't find out what to do. the sense of accomplishment when finally figuring out what to do by myself after endless hours of playing it.

just amazing and unbeatable <3

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Story, delivery and execution trumps any mindless shooters. Add in thought provoking (or infuriating) story, and you'll have the recipe for what I believe is the pinnacle of gaming.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Suppose I have a fav for each genre.

WoW
    KOTOR
    SSB (all of them)
    Golden Sun
    Borderlands 2
    Halo 2
    Arkham City
    Pokemon SSilver
    Zelda WW

Deleted
    World of Warcraft, Goldeneye 64, Diablo 2.

Best Singleplayer franchise: Half-Life

Best multiplayer: WoW

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Baldur's Gate 2, Deus Ex, and TES: Arena all score equally high on my list of favorite games.

Kings Quest series (particularly KQ4)
    Half Life
    Stronghold (1998 version)