Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    One might speculate about the following line regarding this topic:

http://wowpedia.org/Sunwell_Plateau_epilogue

In general, that M'urus Heart purified the Sunwell, which was originally Water from the Well of eternity, and now is a mixture of arcane and holy magic, hints towards that the Naaru and Titans may be related somehow, maybe even in their origin.
    I'm not sure what that has to do with the Titans.

Did they have interaction at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I don't think they're connected to the Titans.

My personal theory:

As the Sha are to the Old Gods
    The Naaru are to some Elune-level deity from somewhere else
    Elune is a naaru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthecrop View Post
    "There can't be Light without Darkness"
    I often see people take this out of context and blow it way out of proportion. The whole "Light can't exist without Void" is not a universal truth. When D'ore said it, he was speaking specifically about the Naaru condition, not making profound statements about the state of the universe.
    And his statement about this cycle being the Naaru condition was later proven completely wrong by the CDevs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    Elune is a naaru.
    Except she's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    I often see people take this out of context and blow it way out of proportion. The whole "Light can't exist without Void" is not a universal truth. When D'ore said it, he was speaking specifically about the Naaru condition, not making profound statements about the state of the universe.
    And his statement about this cycle being the Naaru condition was later proven completely wrong by the CDevs.
    And this is why we can barely take any word out of any characters mouth as true. Even D'ore, who is a Naaru, is later proven to be wrong on everything it said.

"It is EXCEEDINGLY rare for a naaru to fall into a void state, and even rarer for a fallen naaru to be brought back into the Light."

NICE CYCLE AND FACET OF NAARU CONDITION THERE D'ORE. TOO BAD IT'S ALL BS.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    And this is why we can barely take any word out of any characters mouth as true. Even D'ore, who is a Naaru, is later proven to be wrong on everything it said.

"It is EXCEEDINGLY rare for a naaru to fall into a void state, and even rarer for a fallen naaru to be brought back into the Light."

NICE CYCLE AND FACET OF NAARU CONDITION THERE D'ORE. TOO BAD IT'S ALL BS.
    It's funny how Blizzard calls it exceedingly rare, but every time we see the naaru one of them is going all void god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspias View Post
    what if elune doesnt even exist? light comes from willpower. if the night elves prayed to the moon, and believed the moon would answer them, then the light should respond right?
    Pretty much. All signs point to Elune being as powerful as A'dal. Seeing as A'dal is more powerful than Alezstraza and Cenarus,
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's funny how Blizzard calls it exceedingly rare, but every time we see the naaru one of them is going all void god.
    We're just calamity magnets. Wherever we go, shit is hitting the fan.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the Titans.
    The heart of a Naaru purified a corrupted source of arcane power which was of Titan origin, it also merged with it.

Secondly, "Light of creation" sounds awfully like something that relates to the Titans.

10+ Year Old Account
    The heart of a Naaru purified a corrupted source of arcane power which was of Titan origin, it also merged with it.

Secondly, "Light of creation" sounds awfully like something that relates to the Titans.
    While Titans can give their constructs the willpower to wield Holy Light, they use star power and arcane for creation. This is literal star power, not the sun-attributed deity granting access to Holy Light of the Sunwalkers.

Deleted
    We're just calamity magnets. Wherever we go, shit is hitting the fan.
    Actually it´s the opposite; Calamities are hero magnets. Where they are, they attrack multiple heroes.

I don't think the titans use the Light for ordering worlds. They seem to use arcane.

The Light can purify a lot of things, doesn't necessarily mean it's related to titans.

I don't think the titans use the Light for ordering worlds. They seem to use arcane.

The Light can purify a lot of things, doesn't necessarily mean it's related to titans.
    I wouldn't say the arcane either. It honestly depends on the specific titan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    I wouldn't say the arcane either. It honestly depends on the specific titan.
    There's only 2 creation energies regulated by the Halls of Origination: Sun and Arcane. Life too, but that's more for after the planet is built. Chaos is for destroying planets (along with Sun) before it can be rebuilt.

While Titans can give their constructs the willpower to wield Holy Light, they use star power and arcane for creation. This is literal star power, not the sun-attributed deity granting access to Holy Light of the Sunwalkers.
    It's not neccesarily the power that Naaru & Titans use that sparked my curiosity into this quote, the quote
    Bathed by the light of Creation - just as it was at the Dawn.
    This may refer to the origin of the Naaru, that during this "Dawn" was the moment when the Naaru were created and this "Light of creation" is what the Naaru created.

Something like the "Light of creation", as i said, sounds related to the Titans, this may imply that the Naaru came into existence along with Titans, or that the Titans created the Naaru.

It also worth noting that the Naaru first appeared in lore when Sargeras appeared before the Eredar, this also means that the Naaru itself were aware of the Titans or at least Sargeras' downfall.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2014-09-07 at 08:31 PM.

Something like the "Light of creation", as i said, sounds related to the Titans, this may imply that the Naaru came into existence along with Titans, or that the Titans created the Naaru.
    Titans didn't create the universe though.

If naaru have been around since the beginning it's not possible for the titans to have created them.

It also worth noting that the Naaru first appeared in lore when Sargeras appeared before the Eredar, this also means that the Naaru itself were aware of the Titans or at least Sargeras' downfall.
    Eredar were chosen by the naaru hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years ago.

Was it all an elaborate plan to defeat Sargeras? Did the naaru just particularly like the eredar? It's just speculation at this point, but the naaru were involved with the eredar for a very, very long time. The eredar just weren't aware of the naaru's involvement.

Titans didn't create the universe though.

If naaru have been around since the beginning it's not possible for the titans to have created them.
    Never said that the Titans created the Universe.

I also never said that Naaru were around all along.

The 2 things i actually said were:

1.Naaru came into existence along with the Titans (= At the same time)
    2.Titans created the Naaru

Eredar were chosen by the naaru hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years ago.
    As far as i know, Velen prayed for guidance after Sargeras made the Eredar his offering and then Naaru appeared and showed Sargeras actual intentions.

but the naaru were involved with the eredar for a very, very long time. The eredar just weren't aware of the naaru's involvement.
    Any Source on that one? The first inolvement i know from is the one described above.

Any Source on that one? The first inolvement i know from is the one described above.
    The beginning of Rise of the Horde.

The naaru gave the eredar the ata'mal crystal so far back in the eredar's past that no one remembered how they came to acquire it. For a race that lives well upward of 25,000 years, it would have to be an exceptionally long time ago for that knowledge to disappear.