Lost in the Crusade (Help me Crusaders!)

Hi there

First of all, thank you for lending me your help (and time). I'm playing a crusader, and sincerely, I just dont know how this class works, what stats should I have, passives, actives... I'm completely lost! I have seen a few guides but they contradict themselves so I dont know what to do.

This is my profile http://eu.battle.net/d3/es/profile/B.../hero/38693707

If you could show me a build, tell me where to invest my legend points and what should I look for, I'd be veryyyyyy grateful.

Thanks in advance!
    Vae Victis... woe to the conquered!

Deleted
    You are missing Elemental Bonuses and Skill Bonuses, and you don't have any Cooldown Reduction.
    Gloves Life per hit -> CDR
    Boots Armor -> Movement Speed
    Wrist All Resist -> Elemental Damage
    If that socket on your neck isn't from a mystic reroll, then vitality -> Critical Hit Damage

You are also missing the Akkhan set head (Or boots if you happen to have a Leoric's Crown). The head piece requires a socket slot for a Diamond.
    Also upgrade your gems on your pants and chest, you're missing 218 strenght per socket.

The general idea with Crusaders is to reach a gear "threshold" where you're able to have Akarat's Champion up nearly 100% of the time. For that you have to sacrifice some sheet damage (if possible) in the form of Attack Speed, as it has the least effect on your actual damage.

By legend points I can only expect you mean Paragon points, you should allocate them something close to this:
    Core -> get 25% Movement Speed with your boots, then Strength.
    Offense -> Cooldown Reduction, then critical hit damage.
    Defense -> Here just take what you feel like you're missing. All Resist and Life Regen are always good.
    Utility -> Life on Hit if you're low on healing, Area damage then Resource Cost Reduction.
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2014-09-02 at 04:20 PM.