10+ Year Old Account

Ebola Patient escapes clinic, goes shopping

Kind of a bizzare, sad video. Apparently they are not getting enough food/supplies at the clinics, so this guy just up and left and went to go shopping. Nobody would get close to him, some people were screaming at him, and then a truck load of biohazard suit wearing people came and took him back to the clinic.

Just seeing the desperation/anger/fear in the locals faces as they shout at the camera about the deplorable conditions of the clinic, or how they never wanted the clinic there is disheartening.

The patient is not showing any outwards signs of the disease, and there is no gross medical stuff in the video if you want to watch it, here is the news article:

http://news.sky.com/story/1328891/eb...earch-for-food

This is in Monrovia, Liberia.
    Last edited by Gumboy; 2014-09-02 at 04:26 PM.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Liberia is probably the most tragic country in history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the whole "Founded by ex-slaves sent away because people didn't think they were good enough to live amongst whites" is kind of a dark spot on the US past Though there were black people that also wanted a "Black only" country for ex slaves as well.
    You're a towel.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Kind of a bizzare, sad video. Apparently they are not getting enough food/supplies at the clinics, so this guy just up and left and went to go shopping. Nobody would get close to him, some people were screaming at him, and then a truck load of biohazard suit wearing people came and took him back to the clinic.

Just seeing the desperation/anger/fear in the locals faces as they shout at the camera about the deplorable conditions of the clinic, or how they never wanted the clinic there is disheartening.

The patient is not showing any outwards signs of the disease, and there is no gross medical stuff in the video if you want to watch it, here is the news article:

http://news.sky.com/story/1328891/eb...earch-for-food

This is in Monrovia, Liberia.
    I am sorry to say that when I saw the title for this thread, I chuckled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Yeah, the whole "Founded by ex-slaves sent away because people didn't think they were good enough to live amongst whites" is kind of a dark spot on the US past Though there were black people that also wanted a "Black only" country for ex slaves as well.
    What? From what I remember the ex-slaves weren't sent away they were offered a choice stay in the US or go back to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    What? From what I remember the ex-slaves weren't sent away they were offered a choice stay in the US or go back to Africa.
    The people running the "Movement" thought that black people were inferior to whites in all ways, and did not belong among white people. That is not what this topic is about though, so I digress <.<
    You're a towel.

Great, im guessing the store dident have AC, he was probably sweating all over the food products, and now people are probably being mass infected with ebola from that one event.

Whole store should have been evacuated and burned.