Thread: 2v2 in WoD

2v2 in WoD

So in WoD, in peoples opinions, based off of what they have seen in arenas on beta, what is going to be the best partner (preferably melee) for a hunter in 2v2. I currently play enhance(me)/hunter, and we've never tried to push any kind of rating, we only play to get out points for the week, than we go and bg/world pvp or whatever else. In WoD we are thinking about pushing at least 2k just to see if we can. Sadly I don't think enhance is going in the direction in which it will be a viable 2's partner for any kind of rating above 1800. So yeah any thoughts or suggestions would be cool. Thanks heaps.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Deleted
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say rogue. It's a great comp even now and Blind and Trap don't share DR in WOD either. From what I've read Retri pallies are also much better than on live so that could work too. And if Warrior damage remains OP just go with that and Beast Mastery Bladestorm mongo people to the ground.

Deleted
    Get ready to fill the rest of your action bars with focus macros.

I was tossing around the idea of swapping to ret, which works really well because I have a paladin at 90 atm, but he's mainly holy, with 522 ret offspec gear. I also have a rogue at 90 so that is something to think about I suppose. Hes always just been a "rainy day"toon for me.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Maybe I've missed something but all the Ret Paladins on beta were just recently creating a ____storm about how bad Ret was in arenas. I only read it while glancing through Holy opinions, mainly due to what they said was horrible self healing, having to sit on the healing seal, and use holy power on WoG, rather then dps'ing anything if they were being focused at all.
    Anyways, Rogue/Hunter is normally a solid at worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Maybe I've missed something but all the Ret Paladins on beta were just recently creating a ____storm about how bad Ret was in arenas. I only read it while glancing through Holy opinions, mainly due to what they said was horrible self healing, having to sit on the healing seal, and use holy power on WoG, rather then dps'ing anything if they were being focused at all.
    Anyways, Rogue/Hunter is normally a solid at worst.
    Rets being bad is an issue as old as WoW itself. Rets were only good at the start of WoTLK, too good, but then got nerfed to shit across 3 expansions, yet people still pick rets and then whine about pvp, they really should know better than that after so long.

Well I might just have to become a rogue. I also have a ww monk at 90, and Ive heard some decent things on them as well. So many choices.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk, Rogue or Feral. They're not losing any mobility, and they're still quite strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    Rets being bad is an issue as old as WoW itself. Rets were only good at the start of WoTLK, too good, but then got nerfed to shit across 3 expansions, yet people still pick rets and then whine about pvp, they really should know better than that after so long.

Thats me sadly but ive learnt my lesson. Switching to warrior this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP just play the class you love the most, and you have a great friend to play with to boot! You guys practice enough anything is possible every spec is somewhat capable of achieving high rankings. Some easier than others however. Don't force yourself to play the fotm class if you don't enjoy it, I think that's the majority of the player base's issue with this game.