Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meurrig for my dwarf paladin and theoronin for my belf paladin

Can't remember the inspiration but just sounded right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Paladin. Oldest living(still active) Paladin on my server. Name is SANSTUS.

So its wow generated -_- it was my first toon (still my main) and I umm. I didn't know we could type our own name. So I hit generate 1 time and POOF!
    Last edited by Rad1um; 2014-09-14 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Ponies

10+ Year Old Account
    My Tauren paladin was named Holystein. Because pun.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Acumenia

Because
    Acumen
    Noun
    the ability to make good judgments and quick decisions, typically in a particular domain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tsumaki, Celph, Rhystia. All names of my own creation.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

7+ Year Old Account
    My female Spacegoat is called Reica, for no particular reason other than me really liking the name. I'm so original..

Human Paladin.... Madmartegan. Obvious Willow reference, one of my favorite movies growing up.

Deleted
    'Zelotes', just like the term zealot, is one who is zealous in behalf of god, a religious fanatic if you will. Simon Zelotes is said to be one of the followers of jesus aswell, so there's that.

So my name basically screams retribution paladin which is exactly what I was aiming for

10+ Year Old Account
    Crivens - Taken from the Nac Mac Feegle battle cry from Terry Pratchett's books. The original intention was to PvP, so I had hoped seeing the name would instil fear on those of the opposing faction if they saw me coming. But that didn't pan out so well..... ^_^ In all honesty, the name itself is also better suited to a male Dwarf/Gnome/Goblin Fury Warrior. But then I really wanted the name, it to be Horde and a Paladin, so female Blood Elf it was.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

in-game name dékaie

Orginally Deekay (duno why i though that was nice when i was a kid), but that was taken on the server i made my first character on.

later ofcourse, when deathknights were introduced, a lot of people named their character Deekay, so i'm glad i went with the other one.

Also, my draenei paladin, whom i made in BC, is named Maraat, because i misspelled Maraad xD

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    Also, my draenei paladin, whom i made in BC, is named Maraat, because i misspelled Maraad xD
    Then you happened to stumble upon some real history: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Paul_Marat Was a radical during the French Revolution. Immortalized in painting for being assassinated in the bathtub. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Marat

My original Human Paladin name was "True". I found the RP behind the word appropriate. When I transferred, the name was taken. So my now-BE Paladin became Dictum; which directly translated means "word" but has the implication of "word of law" or "prophecy". Again obvious RP reference.

My newly rerolled Human Paladin has blond hair and will likely have golden armor. So I named him Auric.

My original name was "Ohholycrap" so I could chuckle at it now and then. I was a bit inspired by Jeff Dunham's Achmed singing "Oh holy crap, I think I blew my foot off."

Then it got reported because I was on an RP sever and I had to change it. I was thinking of Domo-kun at the time, so I just went with "Domokingu" and thus became "Domo" forever ever. It was annoying in Firelands talking about Majordomo Staghelm since his name was shortened to "Domo" as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Kharma named after a beloved family dog that has since passed.

Sanctusar is latin for Holy One or something along those lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally my paladin was human female. And she had a few names. First it was Supremacy, then I ran around with stupid "Ihealforcash", then there were couple others in between, and I ended up with the one I have now after I transferred to Stormscale to play with some of my friends.
    I was (and still am) obsessed with Dragon/Titan lore, so I was thinking along those lines when I created a name. I liked Lethon, one of corrupted Emerald Dream portal guardians. Since my char gender was different from the dragon's, I added "-a" in the end. Lethona didn't sound well. I experimented a bit with second-to-last letter and ended up with Lethora.

Voltyrius,

Tyr, from Tyrael and Tyr the Titan Watcher. ius from Imperius. Put Vol at the beginning so people could just say Volt or Volty.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Kerrigan.

Used to play StarCraft with my boyfriend. Would always backstab him at the end -- I look to her as my patron saint after what she did to Duke and Fenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

Named my belf pally strikes. Don't remember why but i think it was cuz i smoked lucky strike before xDD

Fabularis, Latin for Fabulous or Legendary depending on the context.

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Kanael

was short for Kaneleth which is my DnD paladin name.
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void