Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    What's ironic to me is that a court ruling prior has been issued regarding this.

It seems the monetary provision for the child trumps any rape victim;

'Murica scares me the fuck away sometimes, come to the U.K hombres!
    The fact that a rape victim can pay child support is ridiculous. WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY NOT IN JAIL AND ALLOWED TO KEEP THE CHILD THEY GOT VIA RAPING ANOTHER CHILD.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Its different because a girl doesn't get a boner. It would be impossible for a woman to rape a man who didn't have a boner, unless she anally raped him somehow.
    You realize that boners are not "mental" all it takes is physical touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its different because a girl doesn't get a boner. It would be impossible for a woman to rape a man who didn't have a boner, unless she anally raped him somehow.
    Someone doesn't understand how a male body works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Such as? The human body, on average, is fully prepared for childbirth by 14, especially in the modern era where kids are getting far better nutrition than they were a couple thousand years ago, on average.

Then go fucking read it before you open your mouth?
    seemed like a frivolous waste of time to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    BS. I knew what and how to use a condom at 14 and that it is a must if you don't want a kid. This is just idiocy thinking they are really that Stupid that they have no clue what sex is. Teens have sex all the time. The only reason the pregnancy is so bad is because the US makes them feel too embarrassed to buy condoms or to talk about it in the open. Regardless, they know what it is.

If you haven't talked to your kid about sex at That age, you fail miserably as a parent.

- - - Updated - - -

The problems there would be her size and health risks involved with child birth.
    You have to realize U.S is not anywhere else and especially that Arizona is Arizona. At 14 you might now how to have sex, but you won't know how to have safe sex if you live in a knowledge void. And again, not all 14 year old's are having sex either, and not all 14 year old's are mature enough to have sex. Statutory Rape laws exist for a pretty good reason. Also there is a huge maturity gap between 14 and 16, those are the forming years of our lives, during which we actually start comprehending ourselves and our environment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    As is everything you vomit onto the keyboard, apparently. Go troll somewhere else, please.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Speaking in a thread about something you didn't read yet open your yap about, seems like an even more frivolous waste of time.

OK, so the problem is he didn't press charges. So while she did rape him, it's not rape under arizona law as far as child support goes. A rapist can't get child support; but she's not a convicted rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    I do understand. SO if you are in prison and some big ass dude comes up and starts rubbing your leg are you going to get sexual stimulated? or be scared to death?.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    You have to realize U.S is not anywhere else and especially that Arizona is Arizona. At 14 you might now how to have sex, but you won't know how to have safe sex if you live in a knowledge void. And again, not all 14 year old's are having sex either, and not all 14 year old's are mature enough to have sex. Statutory Rape laws exist for a pretty good reason. Also there is a huge maturity gap between 14 and 16, those are the forming years of our lives, during which we actually start comprehending ourselves and our environment.
    Pfft, no one knows how to have sex at 14. They know how to stick it in and make a mess, but don't confuse that with knowing how to have sex.

Shit, most boys don't learn how to have sex properly until they're in their middle 20s <_<
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Speaking in a thread about something you didn't read yet open your yap about, seems like an even more frivolous waste of time.
    I procrastinate a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    I do understand. SO if you are in prison and some big ass dude comes up and starts rubbing your leg are you going to get sexual stimulated? or be scared to death?.
    Both. For someone that claims to understand how boners work, you sure seem clueless about em.

Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    He is neither the first or the last one.

Deleted
    Curious, if he pursued charges agaisnt her he could possibily have the payments waived;

In Arizona, the Department of Economic Security oversees child--support enforcement. Its written policy is not to exempt situations like Olivas' from child-support responsibilities, unless the parent seeking child support has been found guilty of sexual assault with a minor or sexual assault.
    I'm unsure of the statue of limitations here, but still, if push comes to shove that's a recourse for him; That a rape victim isn't exempt from paying their rapist, even if statutory in definition, that's pretty sad.

Oh, er, i mean "The child", yeah.

Who the rapist just looks after.

Both. For someone that claims to understand how boners work, you sure seem clueless about em.
    I can tell you this I sure wouldn't be getting a boner. I would be breaking cheek bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    To be fair, not all adults are mature enough to have sex either. I can certainly see how they wouldn't know in a knowledge void. What I wouldn't know is how they would have that between school and the internet. Heck, like I said, parents really should tell their kids by 12/13 all about it. Getting to 14 and not having yet have your parents teach you a thing about it is stupid.

I am not too clear on how Arizona is. I know there are a few states that are, to put it kindly, silly. I can see some of your points. I was on the mature side at 14. My brother was on the immature side. However, he managed not to have a kid. As far as we know. Over all I do think the US is quite stupid and incompetent when it comes to getting the needed knowledge about these things to the kids. I know I am going to be darn sure mine know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He obviously shouldn't have to pay for a kid he didn't know about. Yet since he wants to be in her life, you know since hes not an asshole, he will pay going forward. If anything maybe he should get custody, the mother is a child rapist.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to be terrified to death, and get a boner. Its a physical reaction, not a mental one.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    OK, so the problem is he didn't press charges. So while she did rape him, it's not rape under arizona law as far as child support goes. A rapist can't get child support; but she's not a convicted rapist.
    They will not allow any charges to be pressed.

There is no statute of limit and normally he could press rape charges; however, they said it's bad for her rape baby. Apparently it's better for a rapist to be with their rape baby, than it is for a victim to press charges.

Pfft, no one knows how to have sex at 14. They know how to stick it in and make a mess, but don't confuse that with knowing how to have sex.
    Unfortunatly that's all you need to make a baby.