Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    You clearly have no notion of how child protective services operate.

I mean christ you're talking as if the children exist in isolation to each other and their environment.
    I know a guy whos had 2 of his kids taken from him with 2 different women. Now he's got 2 new kids with another girl and they won't take them from him just because he lost custody of the other 2.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2014-09-03 at 11:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Even if they have abused a child in the past it shouldn't mean they get the custody taken away of their current child unless they abuse it.
    It's about protecting the child before something happens rather than punishing the parent for doing something.

That's most certainly not the case in Sweden.
    I'm arguing about what should be rather than what is. What 'is' is a bloody joke as far as I am concerned.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    You're condoning child abusers and allowing them to have children?

That's fucked up.

Like seriously fucked up.
    I've been following this argument for a few pages now. You miss the point. It's not about the mother, it's about the child.

Should a woman who, by means of statutory rape, conceived a child be allowed to have and keep that child? Sure, there is an argument to be made that they don't deserve to be allowed to do so. But what about the child? Children of rape are also victims and if serving "justice" on the rapist serves to exacerbate the harm that comes to that child, is that really worth the price?

In many cases the child is better off being raised by the mother even if she is a "rapist". The fact is that every single case will be different. In same cases the mother is not fit to be a parent. In other cases she may not be the best parent material but still better than the alternatives. That is something that should be left to a court of law and a judge to decide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    I'm arguing about what should be rather than what is. What 'is' is a bloody joke as far as I am concerned.
    I don't see why you should pay for more than the child needs when you don't have the custody.

Deleted
    I don't see why you should pay for more than the child needs when you don't have the custody.
    I don't see why people should get off lightly if they decide to walk away from the child.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    14 year old gets some 20 year old pussy and it's classed as rape? Lmfao seriously? When I was 14 that would of been the dream.
    Not everyone is in such a sore need of taking every chance to interact with the opposite gender. Not that hard to grasp, is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    other states are fighting over Florida's level of absurdism it seems.

ot: i am sure the judges / lawyers attended to this trial call themselves right and whatnot, but you know what ? this is a fucked up trial in a fucked up system.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    I don't see why people should get off lightly if they decide to walk away from the child.
    They don't get off lightly, they still have to pay what the child needs. Just not overly insane amounts of money which the other parent will most likely use for themselves and not for the kid.

Deleted
    I know a guy whos had 2 of his kids taken from him with 2 different women. Now he's got 2 new kids with another girl and they won't take them from him just because he lost custody of the other 2.
    It's entirely about the context of how they're taken away, especially in abuse cases.

I've known dozens, if not hundreds, of parents separated from their children because of a history of abuse, drug use, or violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It was rape, 13-14 year olds can not consent.

Subjecting that child to pay future child support when they're an adult is ridiculous.
    It might be legally called rape, but he wasnt raped in the sense that he didnt want to have sex and was forced to. He wouldve been unable to have and maintain an erection if he didnt want to have sex. The only reason it was rape was because of his age. I say he should pay now that he is 20 and can get a job. There NEEDS to be penalties for having sex when youre under 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    yes she is entitled to keeping it regardless of it being a rape or not? of course she is? wtf are you even rambling about now?

what she cannot do as a rapist is force the other party to be a part of that child's life, the end
    So the state should be forced to subsidize the child because it requires a certain quality of life all the while havin to live with someone that had is a proven sexual predator. At that point the child should be placed for adoption for its own security and well-being. Once the child is born the woman doesn't have a claim to it, what she had was all the rights over her own body during pregnancy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It might be legally called rape, but he wasnt raped in the sense that he didnt want to have sex and was forced to. He wouldve been unable to have and maintain an erection if he didnt want to have sex. The only reason it was rape was because of his age. I say he should pay now that he is 20 and can get a job. There NEEDS to be penalties for having sex when youre under 18.
    Because that's how erections work.

Deleted
    They don't get off lightly, they still have to pay what the child needs. Just not overly insane amounts of money which the other parent will most likely use for themselves and not for the kid.
    So they should be able to live in grandeur while subjecting their child to a life of being relatively poor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    BS. I knew what and how to use a condom at 14 and that it is a must if you don't want a kid. This is just idiocy thinking they are really that Stupid that they have no clue what sex is. Teens have sex all the time. The only reason the pregnancy is so bad is because the US makes them feel too embarrassed to buy condoms or to talk about it in the open. Regardless, they know what it is.

If you haven't talked to your kid about sex at That age, you fail miserably as a parent.

- - - Updated - - -

The problems there would be her size and health risks involved with child birth.
    You dont even need to be taught how to use a condom. Even a monkey could figure out how to put one on. I dont see how it could even be possible to put one on any other way then putting it on the head of the penis and rolling it down. If you cant figure it out, there is an instruction sheet included in every box (well there was the last time I bought a box which was about 15 years ago.

Deleted
    So they should be able to live in grandeur while subjecting their child to a life of being relatively poor?
    I'm not saying they have to live in poverty. I'm saying they shouldn't have to pay more than the child actually needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Such as? The human body, on average, is fully prepared for childbirth by 14, especially in the modern era where kids are getting far better nutrition than they were a couple thousand years ago, on average.

Then go fucking read it before you open your mouth?
    The body might be prepared, but the mind isnt, nor is the wallet

15+ Year Old Account
    to send a message, right?

right

if you´re 14 , male and raped (under the definition of the law) you´re double fucked if she get´s pregnant

great way of teaching
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    You dont even need to be taught how to use a condom. Even a monkey could figure out how to put one on. I dont see how it could even be possible to put one on any other way then putting it on the head of the penis and rolling it down. If you cant figure it out, there is an instruction sheet included in every box (well there was the last time I bought a box which was about 15 years ago.
    You can easily put them on wrong.
    -Letting an air pocket get trapped
    -Creating a fold when applying
    -Putting on inside out
    -Mixing latex with solvent lubricants
    -Using too large/small products.

Please never give sex ed.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm all for child support, but not when the parent was a minor.

Really....... Rape is not a factor in this at all??????????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    what's the issue here? the kid seemed happy enough to stick his penis into a hot piece of ass and made a baby (that's how it works, right?) and is now content to make childcare payments.

doesn't seem to be a victim here.

You would not be saying this if it would have been a 14 year old girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So the state should be forced to subsidize the child because it requires a certain quality of life all the while havin to live with someone that had is a proven sexual predator. At that point the child should be placed for adoption for its own security and well-being. Once the child is born the woman doesn't have a claim to it, what she had was all the rights over her own body during pregnancy.
    And just imagine when the kid is older and finds out and understands what it means that its mom raped a little boy to have it, and the teasing they will endure in school.