Poll: Handedness?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I feel this poll would be more at home in a f2p mmo type forum
    and the OP would say "HUE" alot
    ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalus View Post
    I am right handed, but masturbate with my left...lawl
    same here and it weirds out many of my friends

I'm right-everything (almost) except my shooting eye. I hold a handgun with my right hand but aim it with my left eye; however, I have to shoot rifles and other guns left handed because I can't sight down the barrel to aim with my right eye. It's annoying. :<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khalus View Post
    I am right handed, but masturbate with my left...lawl
    Glad I'm not the only one!

poll is off-topic I am left handed though.

I do not drive a Toyota.

I'm left handed, but my other hand is my right hand :P And I don't have a third one... so... I chose 'I have hands' lol. I think I'm only left handed because my dad was gone a lot when I was younger (deployed a lot), and my mom is left handed. So she was constantly putting things in my left hand. I can hardly use my right one, can't write... and I have a hard time eating with it. Using a knife AND fork together is awkward as hell.

Both my siblings are right handed, and so is my dad. And the rest of my family! My mom and I are the only odd ducks (ducks don't have hands! Crap.) This is out of 25ish people, too. Uncles, aunts, and cousins on either side.

your poll is fucked mate

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am largely ambidextrous because i make a conscious effort to learn how to to shit accurately with my left hand. It makes things easier for me at work, especially at my desk where i have two different computers, two keyboards, two mice etc. I can work both almost simultaneously. Admittedly, my left hand's handwriting looks like shit compared to my right hand's.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the humor with these polls, sorry

Left-handed. Well, for most things at least, I use my right hand for quite a lot too, there's no system to it.