Deleted

Which Tanking professions ?

Enchanting for good money and it still gives same amount of stamina, 480. but LW gives 750 stm on wrists and there is no stm on wrist, win win ?

so enchanting and LW ? I am boosting this character at 60 with WOD pre order

i prefer passive bonuses, so no engineer

thanks

Keep in mind profession bonuses are going away in Warlords. So you might want to pick your professions based on the expansion and not live

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Komanchi View Post
    Keep in mind profession bonuses are going away in Warlords. So you might want to pick your professions based on the expansion and not live
    ohh crap. havent heard abotu that just resubbed again yesterday and havent kept up to date with WoD at all

so professions will ony be for making money? enchanting and what more then , if that is the case? JW?

Untill 6.0 best proffs are BS (2 more sockets) and prolly JC (better haste gems) (im lazy though and got BS and Alch for better elixirs, cant be arsed to lvl JC:P) - Ench and LW bonusses are dogshitt (we dont care about stam that much). Going 6.0 all bonuses are gone so pick what You want (prolly ench and alch would be best monymakers, JC dont think so - gem slots are supposed to be extreamly rare)

I heard that they removed a lot of slots that can be enchanted in wod so keep that in mind.

In 5.4 LW and BS are by far the best for tanks (any class). In 6.0 it won't matter, because all bonuses are going away. If you want a leg up right at launch I'd probably go with Engineering and then Blacksmithing (assuming you're a paladin) for the crafted starter gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    id go with BS/mining for WoD, for crafting gear, to use and to sell
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

BS would be a good one because you can make your own gear. Enchanting is another nice one, so you can enchant your own gear. For WoD, enchants can make enchants for neck, cloak, rings and weapons. Everything except weapon is just a +x to one of the five secondary stats (you can pick between all 5 for each slot).

JC is another one to consider, although there will be far less sockets in gear. However, making rare gems will take a good amount of work, so they will sell for a lot. From what I've read it takes 5 daily cooldowns to get enough mats to make 1 rare gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    Enchanting for good money and it still gives same amount of stamina, 480. but LW gives 750 stm on wrists and there is no stm on wrist, win win ?

so enchanting and LW ? I am boosting this character at 60 with WOD pre order

i prefer passive bonuses, so no engineer

thanks
    stam...................?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    ohh crap. havent heard abotu that just resubbed again yesterday and havent kept up to date with WoD at all

so professions will ony be for making money? enchanting and what more then , if that is the case? JW?
    and not so much on the making money part either.

RIP professions.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Read the beta notes regarding profs, that's gonna help you a lot to pick one or another.