SoO post 6.0 question.

Quick question about how SoO is going to work in 6.0. So when the patch hits and changes the raids to normal, heroic, and mythic say a guild is currently doing heroics will they have to find 10 new people or get rid of 5 to go do mythic to continue what they are doing in heroics right now? Or is that not how its going to work with SoO?

Mythic is 20m only. So you'll have to do it with 20. Find 10 more or have 5 benched.

Yes I know its 20m only but what I really asking is say Im doing heroics right now. After 6.0 comes out if I want to continue doing heroics like i was before 6.0 it will be mythic? correct

Quote Originally Posted by pung9 View Post
    Yes I know its 20m only but what I really asking is say Im doing heroics right now. After 6.0 comes out if I want to continue doing heroics like i was before 6.0 it will be mythic? correct
    Yes. Mytic=current heroic with the only change being 20 people. If you raid what is called "heroic" post 6.0 you will be doing the equivalent of current normal mode (which is flexible from 10-30 people)

5.4 Raids = LFR -> Flex -> Normal -> Heroic

6.0 Raids = LFR -> Normal -> Heroic -> Mythic

Same relative increase in difficulty for each rung on the ladder between 5.4 and 6.0. Hoping to bring my Druid into either my guild's main run or pug with some of the other guilds on server to get some better leveling gear. Glad that the valor -> ilvl upgrade thing was replaced with lesser charms.

Will mythic soo still be cross realm?

Quote Originally Posted by Buriash View Post
    Will mythic soo still be cross realm?
    Yes, it will.

Also has it definitely been confirmed that mythic SoO is going to be 20 man only (I know mythic WoD raids are). My Guild Master is trying to delude himself by saying that Mythic SoO is 10 man still and wont be 20 man so I'd like to point to somewhere for him to prove that it's 20man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardley View Post
    Also has it definitely been confirmed that mythic SoO is going to be 20 man only (I know mythic WoD raids are).
    From the post that Shaetan posted:

In the upcoming Patch 6.0, the pre-expansion “systems” update planned to go live in the weeks leading up to Warlords of Draenor’s release, we’ll be converting Siege of Orgrimmar to use the new Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties. Both Normal and Heroic difficulties will support flexible raid sizes and our cross-server Group Finder tool, while Mythic will be a fixed 20-player size