Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's actually a whole new Dark Portal model. The statues are different. The brazier is standing in a different place. The arch is different as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the portal got all messed up and built by blind orcs... Thats it to heck with all these alternate world orcs and draenei nuke the portal and be done with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    People got what they wanted with female gnomes. welcome back the PMS gnomes.

Deleted
    Good riddance concerning those overly happy faces. Like the insomniac-chainsmoker-faces actually, but I'll still never play a gnome.
    Burst of speed though... 1 sec CD - woooaaah, what a cost! ><

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I, for one, see the tanking changes as a very good thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Looks like the portal got all messed up and built by blind orcs... Thats it to heck with all these alternate world orcs and draenei nuke the portal and be done with it.
    The Alliance did destroy it at one point - there's still a rift connecting the worlds that no one's figured out how to seal yet. Until that can be taken care of, it can be constantly "reopened."
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    Oh look. Its blizzard trying something again. Another band-aid over the band-aid that is over the gaping wound that still hasn't even been treated with neosporin. Thank christ I am abandoning tanking this xpac (after tanking since late vanilla) and just going dps. It seems an awful lot like the horrendous cata healing model... oh wait its also the new healing model for WoD. In before guilds are having a hard time finding players who heal or tank in WoD because of fixing shit that is beyond help by breaking it more.
    Players rarely want to acknowledge when something becomes too powerful.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

15+ Year Old Account
    RIP Mione

This message is too short for some reason o:

Oh look. Its blizzard trying something again. Another band-aid over the band-aid that is over the gaping wound that still hasn't even been treated with neosporin. Thank christ I am abandoning tanking this xpac (after tanking since late vanilla) and just going dps. It seems an awful lot like the horrendous cata healing model... oh wait its also the new healing model for WoD. In before guilds are having a hard time finding players who heal or tank in WoD because of fixing shit that is beyond help by breaking it more.
    Yeah I'm quitting tanking too I hate just about all the changes they are making to tanks so I hope there isn't an extreme shortage of tanks. I think my warrior was pretty fun now but it seems like everything is more simple we'll see I haven't played beta only seen streams.

Deleted
    Tanks were OP, deal with it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why did they rebuilt dark portal? some lore aspects or wth? i dont like the new look of it.
    And WELCOME back PMS gnomes

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    People got what they wanted with female gnomes. welcome back the PMS gnomes.
    "Mildly grumpy" just doesn't the character of the voice acting. It's what's always been off about female gnomes. The males look and sound happy while the females sound happy every time they speak in game, but look like they're fuming when they shut their mouths.
    Female gnomes have always reminded me of Kender. That "Hi! How are ya?!" always seemed to me to both be completely sincere but with a "twitch the wrong way and you'll find a dagger in your groin before you know what hit ya buddy" undertone to it. So for me just hint of a smirk, something half between what they have now and the old /sly animation, would be a good neutral for them in my completely subjective individual opinion.

Deleted
    I like how gnomes look more psycho and more scary than any horde characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Harranus View Post
    Yeah I'm quitting tanking too I hate just about all the changes they are making to tanks so I hope there isn't an extreme shortage of tanks.
    I've been thinking of trying to pick it up. Since I do a lot of out in the world stuff I have to have a DPS spec and it just never seemed worth it to have to farm up a whole suit of tank gear to see if I like doing it.
    But in WoD I can do a tank set and it'll switch over to a DPS set when I change specs. If it's not just me, then there might be more tanks and healers in WoD as a result of that change in gear.

Deleted
    Ahh, my gnome is back <3

Deleted
    I don't understand how a completely spammable 70% speed boost + snare self-dispel is somehow balanced.
    because it has a cost (holinka)
    The cost should be a cooldown though, the energy cost is hardly a cost.. Please understand this.
    It has a 1 second cooldown (holinka)"

Haha typical Holinka,giving foolish condescending responses

Please give pvp management to someone with actual competence

Deleted
    There was a major tweet fight with Celestalon regarding Shaman design yesterday. Why you didnt post it yet? (I cant access twitter from work)

Deleted
    If you are scared of responsibility, yes. Unfortunately for you, DPS will get a lot of responsibility in WoD dungeons as well. Even normal dungeons need a fair amount of interrupts/purges in order to be successful right now. Let's hope that won't change too much.

You do realize that nothing, besides numbers, are changing for tanks, right? So now you can't enjoy tanking due to "wrong" numbers flashing on your screen?
    Last edited by mmoc840776f426; 2014-09-04 at 09:17 AM.

Deleted
    The new paradigm of mob damage and tank mitigation if done correctly shouldn´t be noticed too much for tanks.

The direction of cutting down duration on defensive cd's are a little troublesome in my eyes though, think it makes better gameplay encounter wise if bosses hit harder for a little longer periods and defensive cd's are good to that rather than having burst windows with even higher damage which is the way to challenge smart defensive cd management with lower duration changes.

And another concern is that right now on live, any good geared dps can do tank duty in heroic dungeons (fair enought mop tuning and ridiculus ilvl aside) but this new paradigm supports this behaviour and with high end expansion gear in warlords of draenor this aren´t unlikely to still be a thing sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    I liked her happy face =(.
    this

chariazards
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage