Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wh not 1080p? What is this? 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    its almost like murloc related gifts is the tradition or something...
    Yeah, that's why we're bitching - what started out as a cutsey idea has ensured I hate all the new 'buy this, get that' stuff they come out with.

IOW it's a bad tradition.

Oh snap, super excited about a Heroes in-game goody.

Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    Yeah, that's why we're bitching - what started out as a cutsey idea has ensured I hate all the new 'buy this, get that' stuff they come out with.

IOW it's a bad tradition.
    Luckily for us, you don't get to decide what's a good or bad tradition. I like murlocs and I enjoy collecting these pets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    And it was yet again another murloc. Its getting old. How about a cool mount or something?
    how about a Murlock Mount !!

The only good murloc pet is the 2005 one that dances ....too bad it's $1000

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely going to buy a ticket, but I would like to see what the goods are before ordering anything. If they are as nice as last year, then I will be happy. =)

I bought the DirecTV version last year. I don't have the bandwidth for streaming.

Never did get my ingame goodies. They sent me two separate codes and neither one of them worked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheogath View Post
    how about a Murlock Mount !!
    sorry Id prefer a snail mount! Id dont have to kill alliance then anymore I let my snail mount eat them! muahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by OriginZero View Post
    Luckily for us, you don't get to decide what's a good or bad tradition. I like murlocs and I enjoy collecting these pets.
    Yep, you also get CRZ and no flying in current content ever again. (Mark my words, their bs about 'we might change it if there's overwhelming'... is just that: BS)

Lucky us!

Pro tip: Try not to gloat quite so hard when people are disappointed by something, and maybe what's gone around on them won't come back around quite so hard on you the next time.

Hmm...

I'll consider it depending on what the Hero's of the Storm in-game item is, as well as what the pet looks like.

If it's a Murloc holding a tiny Gorehowl over it's shoulder, and uses it in battle, I'm sold.

Yep, you also get CRZ and no flying in current content ever again. (Mark my words, their bs about 'we might change it if there's overwhelming'... is just that: BS)

Lucky us!

Pro tip: Try not to gloat quite so hard when people are disappointed by something, and maybe what's gone around on them won't come back around quite so hard on you the next time.
    I like all these things!!

It is reasonable to say "i don't mind murlocs but i would also enjoy something else". It is completely unreasonable to be disappointed by a free pet, especially since it IS a blizzcon tradition and should be neither a surprise or a disappointment since they did not indicate it would be anything other than that.

Try eating your own dog food and not being such a wet blanket when other people are having fun.

My body is ready.So blizzcon is happening week before release of wod?

Hope the murloc is orc flavored, I wished they had made a Garosh styled version with big shoulders, would have been win. Or a Pit Lord themed version.

For murloc haters, get a grip. Murkablo and Murkalot were awesome tributes and fun.

It was pretty entertaining the past few years so I'll probably go for it!

I'm kinda shocked though... no Jay Mohr?! He was always the perfect mix of awkwardly out of place and washed up but still funny! Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
    I'm kinda shocked though... no Jay Mohr?! He was always the perfect mix of awkwardly out of place and washed up but still funny! Ah well.
    I enjoy At Midnight and the nerdist podcast a lot but still sad to see that Jay wont be there. I thought he always did a nice job, particularly in the last few years as he's gotten a hang of the culture and such. It's a long long way from the night he performed at blizzcon as part of the final evening and basically got booed off stage making a joke about why qwerty keyboards were dumb and how they should just be alphabetic.

Of course that was the same bunch of assholes who were heckling Tommy Tallarico from VGL so rough croud indeed. Still makes me mad thinking about what a bunch of jerks people were being.

Do you have to hire Jay Mohr again? :/

Blizzcon is always cool but I heard this year you can't fly there. You have to ride on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Blizzcon is always cool but I heard this year you can't fly there. You have to ride on the ground.
    It will result in better immersion