Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Navi. "Hey listen !!!"

Deleted
    Wondeful Boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Navi. "Hey listen !!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    How is it possible that HK-47 wasn't mentioned yet? Definitely the most hilarious player companion ever. But then again, he was mostly a comical relief.

The best companion EVER is Elizabeth from Bioshock, this isn't even a contest for me. She almost felt like a living person. She wasn't just blindly following the player, she was sitting on benches if you took too much time wandering around a location, she was stopping by to listen to a conversation or watch some events, but that's just scripts, no matter how well done they are. But she's just such a perfectly written character, too. Not once have I felt that her reactions were out of place.
    I agree with both of these. Elizabeth gave the game depth. I always think of HK47 whenever I see Bender in Futurama lol.

Kudos to the mention of Death and Dracula too. I was really hoping that would be expanded upon the Lords of Shadow games but it ended up being sorta meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    Wondeful Boy.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;95mmGO3sleE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95mmGO3sleE[/ video]
    Video isn't long enough, I survived 2 full playthroughs.

I forgot to mention Midna.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    brb gota suck up ghosts with a vacuum. - lame
    Say what you will but Luigi's Mansion is a fun game, and Luigi has far more personality than Mario ever could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    See, I was going to say Alfred. Calling him a sidekick is questionable, but I don't think you can name anyone else who is more supportive of their master's insanity.
    They did a good job with Alfred in Origins, but he's a non character in Asylum/City. Robin is only in City, but you really feel bad for how unappreciated he is and his play style is unique and kind of fun. Batman doesn't even thank him after saving him, and instantly feels anger instead of sorrow when he thinks he is dead. Batman is kind of a douche canoe in the Arkhan games, though it makes sense to the whole "crazy enough to fight crime dressed as a bat" motif.