Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    As the title says. Assuming you drink beverages like soda at all, if not, you can list a reason as to why you don't.
    Coca Cola. Nothing comes even close to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Maybe soft drinks are uncouth?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised I haven't seen more posts that say "Monster." This is a gaming site after all...
    Monster and Red Bull leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I like Full Throttle, because the aftertaste is much more subdued, but it also makes me hungry and so I don't drink it very much.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Monster and Red Bull leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I like Full Throttle, because the aftertaste is much more subdued, but it also makes me hungry and so I don't drink it very much.
    Monster is definitely my go-to choice for energy drinks, but I never, ever get the regular variety. Usually one of the Rehab ones or Muscle Monster ones. The regular variety tastes like I'm drinking a sack of sugar. Eugh.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

1. Coca Cola
    2. Fanta Exotic
    3. Sprite/7UP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    but it beats all other energy drinks in taste, hands down.
    Don't know...I've tried a lot of Energy Drinks, and Monster Energy Absolutely Zero always was my favourite.
    I'm not a fan of stuff with sugar in it, and the sugarfree variants of most Energy Drinks aren't that great - Monster stays relatively true to it's taste and - imo - also has the best flavour overall.

That said, a while ago I came across this on the Internet:

Ordered some and even though it's too expensive for mass consumption (for me), when it comes to taste, it's in an entirely different league than the rest.

I liked the red one.

Sprite, nothing else satisfies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

All of them, no preferences with the exception of Pepsi > Coke, and Mirinda/Fanta Orange/Strawberry > Apple.

I especially love the 'rare'-r tastes like, Fanta Grape, Vanilla Coke, etc.

Also, Iron Bru is a thing of beauty imo.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Deleted
    Marsh's Sass is legendary were I'm from though they stopped making it many moons ago and kept the ingredients top secret :/ Many company's have tried to reproduce it and failed so good old Dilute to taste pop does me.

Normal coca cola. I don't drink soda that often anymore, but when i do it's usually coke.

If talking about energy drinks, normal Rockstar is my favorite. Red bull is close second.