Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    That's why i prefer that they will be missing for ever. Better be forgotten than "blizzard-neutral" (being questgiver for horde mainly).
    Pretty much. Every time Blizzard tries to 'bring a character back' (Malfurion/etc), they ruin said character by making them essentially neutral and/or poorly written. Alleria/Turalyon/etc should be spared that fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    She will totally be neutral if she will return. Because Turalyon will be the alliance and the horde will need a "new" hero to aid them in their story quests in whatever lands Blizz will decide to take us.
    Turalyon will be neutral too lol.
    They'll both come back in the Burning Legion expansion. "Hey guys, we were out fighting demons and we need to unite against the common foe!"

Then they'll hand out "kill 25 demons" quests to Alliance and Horde before helping Thrall kill Sargeras.

but seriously, he'll be neutral.

Just like Garrosh said, times change.
    They absolutely do; not always for the better. Definitely for the worse, in my eyes; especially since Blizzard started pushing for Alliance/Horde neutrality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because Alleria hates orcs means that she will remain the same ? Just take a look at other characters and how much they changed.

Varian, much wiser then before. He started off as MoP Garrosh 2.0
    Jaina , complete opposite of what she was before.
    90% of the High Elves, that used to hate orcs and trolls are now in the same faction with them.
    And so on. Just like Garrosh said, times change.

She will totally be neutral if she will return. Because Turalyon will be the alliance and the horde will need a "new" hero to aid them in their story quests in whatever lands Blizz will decide to take us.
    I don't think Varian was ever close to what Garrosh was in MoP. He was more like Garrosh during WoTLK and Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    She would just scream internally.

I don't even want them in the game anymore. They will be ruined beyond comprehension.

There is no hope. Heck look at War Crimes, to think that Vereesa even wanted to go with Sylvanas is stupid enough.

Edit: And btw. Petty politics? You realize the Orcs run rampant across EK all those years ago right? They will always be hotheaded freaks with a thirst to kill. Thrall is only one who doesn't think that way and he was raised by humans. The worst kind for that matter.
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2014-09-06 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    We will never see high elves on Alliance. They'll be a side race option for blood elves.
    You realize high elves are alliance right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I don't even want them in the game anymore. They will be ruined beyond comprehension.

There is no hope. Heck look at War Crimes, to think that Vereesa even wanted to go with Sylvanas is stupid enough.

Edit: And btw. Petty politics? You realize the Orcs run rampant across EK all those years ago right? They will always be hotheaded freaks with a thirst to kill. Thrall is only one who doesn't think that way and he was raised by humans. The worst kind for that matter.
    Yeah, humans are kind of messed up too. That's why I like pandaren, instead of invading your land with war, they just invade your land with their fatness and turtles :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    They absolutely do; not always for the better. Definitely for the worse, in my eyes; especially since Blizzard started pushing for Alliance/Horde neutrality.
    Though I think they might be pushing for the Alliance and Horde to team up to fight hate Burning Legion. Which what I'm about to say is opinionated, if they did that, then I would want them to go all out on it, I mean don't just get the Alliance, Horde and Dragons to fight, but get all the races to fight, have an army of murlocs and jinyu run out of the sea with gigantic tanks, have flying arakkoa fill the air with pandaren on cloud serpents and vrykul on protodrakes. Have the Naaru, spirits of the ancients and the August celestials, just go all the way out with it. Know what I mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Turalyon, where exactly are we? I mean.. if Draenor and Outland are basically the same: what if we're also in an alternate dimension?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Whatever happens, I'm sure Alliance players will find something to bitch about.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Pretty much. Every time Blizzard tries to 'bring a character back' (Malfurion/etc), they ruin said character by making them essentially neutral and/or poorly written. Alleria/Turalyon/etc should be spared that fate.
    Well, to be fair Tyrande and Malfurion were more neutral

I agree. If Alleria ever returns, she will be convinced this is not the real Azeroth, but some alternate dimension version concocted by Kairoz.

I'm just hoping someone hands her a McRib and she professes astonishment at the idea of a boneless rib sandwich.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

My favorite Alliance character will be the first one who advocates for complete genocidal extermination of the entire orc species. I mean all of them. I so tired of orcs, I wish just once we could have a Alliance aligned NPC that murdered orcs wherever they find them.

But I realize this will never happen with Chris "I want a million orc cocks in my mouth" Metzen involved with WoW lore.

"WTF?!" she said.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    My favorite Alliance character will be the first one who advocates for complete genocidal extermination of the entire orc species. I mean all of them. I so tired of orcs, I wish just once we could have a Alliance aligned NPC that murdered orcs wherever they find them.

But I realize this will never happen with Chris "I want a million orc cocks in my mouth" Metzen involved with WoW lore.
    I'm 100% Alliance, but I've always liked Thrall/Go'el and the Frostwolf Clan.

Deleted
    Anduin will say "the horde is essentially good" and all of Alleria's hatred will melt away and they all live happily ever ever.

Deleted
    She would say "Sylvanas must die, NOW!".

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post

she'll either not be like that, and continue to exist in the story. or, she'll be like that, and have to be dealt with for ripping apart the silver covenant and taking a contingent of it's elves with her.

i don't really know. her and turalyon will have a lot to hear about, but i'd sure that after a sit down with both anduin and varian, they will be filled in on how the world works now.

I'd like to think that she'd be pragmatic enough to realise that her people did what was necessary to ensure the continued survival of both the blood elves and Quel'thalas. It would make a lot of sense for her to be neutral and distance herself from both factions. She can still dislike orcs of course but I'd rather not see yet another major elven lore character side with the Alliance when the human race has caused just as many issues for the elves as orcs have.
    Last edited by Graeham; 2014-09-06 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    I agree. If Alleria ever returns, she will be convinced this is not the real Azeroth, but some alternate dimension version concocted by Kairoz.
    Not really? I mean Alleria didn't have any connection with the bronze dragonflight.