Thread: End of Match

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Angry End of Match

Does it bother any1 else when other player concedes at last minute instead of taking that last hit that finishes them off? Come on really? You failed during the match, now all you're doing is making yourself look like a quitter as well. Bugs the hell out of me when people concede at last minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    because its a waste of time when you know your going to lose anyways.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Not really, no. I won regardless, whether or not I got to make the last hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll stay to the end if my opponent kills me quickly. I'm not going to stick around just to see you p[lay every other card in your hand before attacking with that 1/1 minion.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always stay till the last hit if I'm one match from losing. If you BM, I concede though.

If you swing in and kill me off I'll let you do it. If you're fuffing about to make the largest overkill play you can or destroying minions for shits and giggles I'm conceding because you are wasting my time to masturbate your cards a bit.
    Is this where the header goes?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do it cause I know that it winds some people up.

Yeah. I should've stated that. Im not saying stick around when the wondertard is just buffing for the biggest overkill he can get. I was mainly bitching about just taking that one hit to finish it off. Im not the type to fluff and buff for one last hit if i already have the ways to finish it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    I always stay till the last hit if I'm one match from losing. If you BM, I concede though.
    I stay even if they BM because there's tons of videos about people bming and then messing up. Being bm'd doesn't affect me in rank anymore, I just wait hoping my opponent to mess up and then get disappointing when they don't , they do mess up it's very rare but it happens and if it happens it makes your whole day.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always hovering over the concede button if the opponent has a chance of winning that turn.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Doesn't really matter whether or not your opponent sticks to the end or leaves, because you still are the undisputed winner.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the contrary, I hate when people drag it out. I also hate when I'm at 1 HP and the other player feels the need to play every one of his cards.. When he is a mage and could just end the game real fast
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

sorry not going to bother and wait for you finish your bm on your turn 5 zoo kill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    I do it cause I know that it winds some people up.
    So much this if they've been BM'ing me throughout the game. If they haven't and they're quick, sure I'll let them punch me in the face.

Is there anything that doesnt offend you delicate tumblrellas

Ok.. Im still noobish to HS lingo...what is BM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Ok.. Im still noobish to HS lingo...what is BM?
    Bad Manner
    Usually done by spamming your opponent with emotes or taking a really long time to set up dumb combos to kill them (Throw a couple extra buffs on something that could kill them anyway).

Ahh..ok..Thanks. I've only been playing HS for just over a week.

Ahh..ok..Thanks. I've only been playing HS for just over a week.
    I think its a very generic gaming term. I first heard it in Starcraft...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Does it bother any1 else when other player concedes at last minute instead of taking that last hit that finishes them off? Come on really? You failed during the match, now all you're doing is making yourself look like a quitter as well. Bugs the hell out of me when people concede at last minute.
    1. its a waste of time, i appreciate it as loser or winner

2. " failed during match" ...i dont see many ppl obviously fail. They were just less lucky...or more