Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, Corsair TX series is good. A bit cheaper alternative would be the 600W EVGA: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/evga-600...pply&cp=1&lp=4
    In terms of quality i would put the Corsair TX a bit higher than the EVGA, but i don't know this particular EVGA model, so take this with a grain of salt.

In the $100-150 bracket there is nothing i would really recommend above the Corsair TX 650, except maybe the Corsair RM 650: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/corsair-...pply&cp=1&lp=4
    (80+gold and fully modular, in my opinion worth the extra $15)

The difficult thing about choosing the correct PSU is: You can't really tell, which is a good manufacturer and which is not at the first glance. You kinda "have to know". Proven good manufacturers:
    - Corsair (except their CX and GS line)
    - Seasonic
    - XFX (most of their units are build by Seasonic)
    - Antec
    - BeQuiet (hard to get and very expensive in America)
    - EVGA
    - NZXT
    - Fractal Design
    - Silverstone
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Deleted
    I would replace Rosewill with NZXT in the list above
    And thermaltake is probably better than Fractal design

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the helpful replies. I'm hoping to play my games at max quality now without having to worry if its going to turn off.