Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

The most overpowered card in Hearthstone is...?

My vote goes to Skillroy Jenkins for neutrals, and Dark Cultist for class specifics.

Hard to say without context but if we have to boil it down to a single card I would say Polymorph/Hex. You get silence and hard removal in a single card far too cheaply. Both of which are from classes with plenty of control/removal already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wisp. 0 mama for a 1/1 now thats overpowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Wisp. 0 mama for a 1/1 now thats overpowered.
    I actually watched Freegold hit legend with a wisp deck. He used the wisps as tokens for Questing Adventurers.

Deleted
    Shadowstep for class specific, Thalnos for neutral.

while its not nearly the most powerful, i find leper gnome incredibly annoying to deal with when not playing my mage deck.

Harvest golem. I don't think there is a more popular card than that efficient 3 drop. This coming off of general class builds. Spider probably ties due to the abundance of hunters that appear.

In terms of combo potential, Leeroy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ancient of lore is pretty strong and hex + faceless is a fun combo as well. Overall lock hero power probably trumps both of those

mad bomber rng deciding games by turn 2

Deleted
    Leeroy. 0 skill card that is quite overpowered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skillroy.
    Just had a warlock who Leeroy + power overwhelming + power overwhelming for 16 damage and 6 cost, luckily he left me on 1hp and I punished his ass for being such a skill-less fool.

Deleted
    Unleash the Hounds, tell me another card that will draw you 5 cards, whipe the enemy board and spawn you a 12 attack minion.
    Mad Scientist is also OP, 2 cost minion with 2, 2 that draws a card worth 2-3 mana and uses it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Unleash the Hounds, tell me another card that will draw you 5 cards, whipe the enemy board and spawn you a 12 attack minion.
    Mad Scientist is also OP, 2 cost minion with 2, 2 that draws a card worth 2-3 mana and uses it.
    Why are you feeding five minions to a hunter's UTH draw machine?

If you're committing that much to the board before he's played UTH you deserve to have that hunter stomp you.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    angry chicken. i mean its so overpowered that almost no one uses it. that has to mean its so overpowered people are afraid of its power.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Skillroy.
    Just had a warlock who Leeroy + power overwhelming + power overwhelming for 16 damage and 6 cost, luckily he left me on 1hp and I punished his ass for being such a skill-less fool.
    Its actually 14 damage...

On topic, i'd say it depends on the use... Leeroy is definitely very powerful, but other cards can be just as, or more powerful than Leeroy if used correctly. Kel Thuzad being one. Webspinner too, is also powerful in its own right, it virtually gives you 32 cards, since you have the webspinner, it dies, and you get a completely new card

Hunter's Mark.

Strong cards costing mana is fine. Strong cards costing 0 mana is insane.

I count Leeroy as more of a meta thing, he's just having a good time now. Maybe a nerf but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inner Fire class specific. I've had a 16/16 by turn 3 before.

Definitly Shadowstep. They need to actually make that card cost one mana. Otherwise, rogues are out of control.

No card on it's own is overpowered.