Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

So, where exactly is the bronze dragon flight?

We are going into an alternate universe, creating an alternate timeline and then Linking those two together. I have one question, Where is the bronze dragon flight? This alternate universe has everything ours does, but its events are now different then ours. Assuming this, we can assume that this universe has its own dragon aspects, just has it has its own everything else. We can Also further conclude this due to the fact we were with Nozdormu in the end time dungeon and killed his corrupted form. Giving us even more evidence that there are alternate versions of everyone in other timelines since the infinite dragon flight is the bronze dragon flight.

With all that, Where are they? They are around, they do exist in some timeline with their powers and capabilities in tact. So why are they not showing up to this catastrophic event of Two alternate timelines combining through the interference of Garrosh. I understand Chromie is there in Draenor, but that is Our Chromie, not a different Chromie. We also know Kairozdormu is the one who helped him go back, a bronze dragon!

So what explanation has been offered so far as to where they are and why they haven't gotten involved beyond one dragon-gnome thing? Is this a plot hole hinted at being explained in WoD through a quest? Right now, they are looking at a possible only two raid tiers. That would Not leave any room for this to be explained.

I don't think it's been said somewhere if the Bronze Flight will be a major part of the expansion.

I don't see why not though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctusar View Post
    I don't think it's been said somewhere if the Bronze Flight will be a major part of the expansion.

I don't see why not though.
    Well, the very expansion itself is a huge reason as to why they should be involved from the beginning. This is a huge red flag on their radar. I mean, what could possibly require their involvement more then two alternate timelines coming together through interference of outsiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard just wants to focus on Draenor.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard just wants to focus on Draenor.
    Lets be real here, The Bronze Dragon Flight are a Major part of this, and a huge plot hole. We are in Draenor in an alternate timeline, messing with the events of the past Big time. There cannot realistically be "focusing on Draenor" without mentioning the Bronze Dragon Flight. This is a major event as far as tampering with timelines go. I mean, what could be bigger then someone going back in time, causing it to splinter off into an alternate timeline, and then connecting two timelines together. I understand the Iron Horde has center stage here, but this event is a catastrophic one for the timelines! They should be swarming all over such massive tampering. Especially since one of their own is causing it.

Deleted
    Alternate Bronze Dragonflight isn't present because their Azeroth is not linked to the alternate Draenor. It's still a physical location for them and because they've not connected at the Dark Portal yet they're basically none the wiser. Physical link severed = no way of knowing.

Imagine an alternate Australia being connected to our Europe 1000 years ago. How would the alternate Europeans know their Australia exists, let alone what's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Lets be real here, The Bronze Dragon Flight are a Major part of this, and a huge plot hole. We are in Draenor in an alternate timeline, messing with the events of the past Big time. There cannot realistically be "focusing on Draenor" without mentioning the Bronze Dragon Flight. This is a major event as far as tampering with timelines go. I mean, what could be bigger then someone going back in time, causing it to splinter off into an alternate timeline, and then connecting two timelines together. I understand the Iron Horde has center stage here, but this event is a catastrophic one for the timelines! They should be swarming all over such massive tampering. Especially since one of their own is causing it.
    We aren't messing with Time. That is where you are drawing your misconception. AU has nothing to do with our own timeline. It's ALTERNATE. Our past isn't alternate, so the Bronze have a direct influence there. AU isn't affecting anything other than the AU future. It could also be said that the AU future could play a huge role in MU future. As in the AU COULD cross over again, but again and I repeat, that the AU has NOTHING to do with the MU timeline.

So no, the Bronze don't have to be involved at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Alternate Bronze Dragonflight isn't present because their Azeroth is not linked to the alternate Draenor. It's still a physical location for them and because they've not connected at the Dark Portal yet they're basically none the wiser. Physical link severed = no way of knowing.

Imagine an alternate Australia being connected to our Europe 1000 years ago. How would the alternate Europeans know their Australia exists, let alone what's happening?
    Because the bronze dragon flight monitor and protect every timeline. How would they not know the timeline itself is being tampered with? They do not need a link to Draenor to detect the tampering in the timelines. There is a timeline link to azeroth that is being created that is linking two timelines, two alternate universes together. There is no way that the bronze dragon flight, in every instance of their existence, do not detect this tampering. I fail to believe one welp would have the power to obscure it from every instance of nozdormu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    We aren't messing with Time. That is where you are drawing your misconception. AU has nothing to do with our own timeline. It's ALTERNATE. Our past isn't alternate, so the Bronze have a direct influence there. AU isn't affecting anything other than the AU future. It could also be said that the AU future could play a huge role in MU future. As in the AU COULD cross over again, but again and I repeat, that the AU has NOTHING to do with the MU timeline.

Except that Garrosh getting broken out of Panda prison and dimension hopping happened in MU Azeroth, even though from then on all events in WoD deal with AU Draenor. The Bronze flight must be cool with Garrosh being broken out on some level

They Are messing with timelines. The events of Draenor connect with the orcs coming to Azeroth. It is effecting Their azeroths timeline, while also becoming connected to ours. Their timeline was supposed to have them create a dark portal, and go to azeroth. There fore, even if it somehow doesn't interest ours that the timelines are being altered and then connected through outside tampering, it should interest their alternate dragons that their timeline has been altered and changed, and then connected to another timeline.

Because the bronze dragon flight monitor and protect every timeline. How would they not know the timeline itself is being tampered with? They do not need a link to Draenor to detect the tampering in the timelines. There is a timeline link to azeroth that is being created that is linking two timelines, two alternate universes together. There is no way that the bronze dragon flight, in every instance of their existence, do not detect this tampering. I fail to believe one welp would have the power to obscure it from every instance of nozdormu.
    Well, for one, and spoilers for sure.

The Karioz does open the timeline, but besides that. The Bronze as a group, have nothing to do with Draenor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Deleted
    And how do you propose they get to the disturbance when their direct physical link is cut off in it's entirety? Draenor is still literally another planet.

As for them protecting the timelines, the only examples we've seen of them doing that is when we go back in time and prevent alterations of events that already happened to Azeroth. As this is Draenor, the Bronze Dragonflight don't really have much of a say in it. How can you protect something that has not yet come to pass?

No Draenor = no events following Azeroth.
    No events = nothing to protect involving Draenor.
    Nothing to protect = no involvement from alternate Bronze Dragonflight.
    Last edited by mmoccad4d490dd; 2014-09-08 at 02:55 AM.

And how do you propose they get to the disturbance when their direct physical link is cut off in it's entirety? Draenor is still literally another planet.
    Through us? They can travel across time. The Multiple caverns of time proves they can appear when and where in the timeline they want. We for instance, already in the past stopped the dark portal from Not being opened like its supposed to. They sense the dark portal being undone, just as they have in the past, and connect through Our timeline to mend and correct the disturbance. Possible by preventing garrosh from escaping.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, for one, and spoilers for sure.

The Karioz does open the timeline, but besides that. The Bronze as a group, have nothing to do with Draenor.
    Except, the dark portal is being tampered with again. They have in the past stepped in to ensure its opening. Why are they not stepping in now to prevent garrosh from escaping and causing the events of the dark portal from not happening all over? They sit around all day watching for this stuff. This is not only effecting Our dark portal, but its effecting the AU Azeroth and their portal as well. They were meant to follow the same path until Garrosh interfered. When he did, it caused it to splinter and creating the AU. Their dragon flight can Easily come to our universe through the timelines to try to fix the problem to attempt to get their timeline to flow properly again as it was intended. The lack of the group being involved is the problem. They do have everything to do with this because it is effecting Our past, our present, and threatening our future.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember from the end of the Dawn of the Aspects novels, the dragons are, after having expended their aspect powers, basically contented to let the "lesser races" deal with shit. Which is one of the reasons the blue flight has basically disbanded. Will see if I can grab a Nozdormu quote.

As for alternate Bronze Dragons, they don't give a shit as the timey wimey stuff is going on on Draenor, not alternate Azeroth, so they likely don't know and more likely if they did know, don't care.

Deleted
    Through us? They can travel across time. The Multiple caverns of time proves they can appear when and where in the timeline they want. We for instance, already in the past stopped the dark portal from Not being opened like its supposed to. They sense the dark portal being undone, just as they have in the past, and connect through Our timeline to mend and correct the disturbance. Possible by preventing garrosh from escaping.
    When these events happened the Bronze Dragonflight was greatly diminished in power. That's why they hired mortals to do help them.

A past bronze dragon is still affected by the events of Dragon Soul and their loss of power, purely because of the intangible nature of their time travelling powers. It's a powerful event that diminishes their abilities to control time, both past and future. Bronze dragons are probably no more powerful than the diminished bronze dragons post-Dragon Soul. Especially giving their time travel nature.

There are things that have to happen even if they are bad things and so far signs are pointing that this may be the start of the creation of the Infinite Dragonflight which is one of those things that has to happen so the Bronze Dragonflight will not involve itself to stop that.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wowpedia.org/Nozdormu#Dawn_of_the_Aspects_2

At the meeting convened by the former Dragon Aspects, when Chromie reports that the timeways appear to be a state of flux, possibly due to the moment of the Dragon Soul's taking from the ancient past, Nozdormu states resolutely that the timeways are no longer the bronze dragonflight's concern, beyond his current ability to control, and thus fall now to the responsibility of the mortal races to protect. Some time later, Kalec called the Aspects to Wyrmrest Temple once more and shared with them his recent quest and reminded them of who they were and are
    Now whether we determine that Kairoz' reminding them changes their mind or not I can't remember until I grab the book and glance through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    If I remember from the end of the Dawn of the Aspects novels, the dragons are, after having expended their aspect powers, basically contented to let the "lesser races" deal with shit. Which is one of the reasons the blue flight has basically disbanded. Will see if I can grab a Nozdormu quote.

As for alternate Bronze Dragons, they don't give a shit as the timey wimey stuff is going on on Draenor, not alternate Azeroth, so they likely don't know and more likely if they did know, don't care.
    Except it completely throws off the events of their Azeroth as well. Even if our dragon flight is content to let it happen, I doubt theirs are as content. The AU was meant to be exactly like ours. It was through Garrosh's interference that it splintered and became a AU. They are watching the timelines. I doubt they didn't see it and doubt they don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

When these events happened the Bronze Dragonflight was greatly diminished in power. That's why they hired mortals to do help them.

A past bronze dragon is still affected by the events of Dragon Soul and their loss of power, purely because of the intangible nature of their time travelling powers. It's a powerful event that diminishes their abilities to control time, both past and future. Bronze dragons are probably no more powerful than the diminished bronze dragons post-Dragon Soul. Especially giving their time travel nature.
    I would need to see some source for that one. At this point assuming the past bronze dragons, and alternate bronze dragons are powerless as well is speculation. Not to mention the whole can of worms that would open up with all the events they had and will have to step in to to ensure it goes properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's not meant to be exactly like ours, hell, Alternate Azeroth could be a barren wasteland and the Titans didn't imbue the Proto-Dragons with any powers. The two universes already had their differences, they weren't clone worlds until Garrosh came along and interfered, there had been alterations and changes, however slight between the two universes.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    There are things that have to happen even if they are bad things and so far signs are pointing that this may be the start of the creation of the Infinite Dragonflight which is one of those things that has to happen so the Bronze Dragonflight will not involve itself to stop that.
    Except we cannot confirm that its the start since Nozdormu spent a lot of time trying to find the event that did cause it but was unsuccessful. This is also one of their own interfering.