Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Your cynicism is showing.
    no I mean cuz it's like a hard job.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Death. These fuckers are unworthy of our oxygen.
    i second this notion.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    no I mean cuz it's like a hard job.
    Inappropriate workplace topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    What saddens me is that there isn't a single person there who is like "wait a minute guys, this is fucked up lets stop," what's wrong with kids today. I mean I hear on the radio this morning that some fucking kids dumped a bucket of piss & shit on a mentally challenged guy and now this. Humans are shit.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's absolutely disgusting... Videos like these just show how disgustingly evil and heartless humans can be.

I wouldn't even know what kind of punishment they deserve. Locking them up I feel like wouldn't hurt them hard enough. Giving their parents a huuuge fine and have the parents take care of them plus something else or whatever seems appropriate.

Or just fine parents, lock up kids, have kids pay off parents etc...

I don't know, it's just disgusting.

I was wondering if the guy filming it could be charged for something, even though he didn't personally attack the guy?
    This is assuming he was tagging along with his friends, and that the video wasn't filmed by a bystander.

7+ Year Old Account
    Put them in the slammer, or a box.
    "Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world. From this seal shall arise the doom of men,who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own.Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair,"-Archimonde

Deleted
    Harshest penalty you can give them under the law relating to their crimes.

Deleted
    Way to make my heart sink.

Watching the latest ISIS video, nothing, watching a disabled man get beaten, massive depressive episode inc.

At least two have been arrested, and the police are looking for the others.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...274270551.html

Police say a 13-year-old boy and 14-year-old boy, both from Newark, Delaware arrived at New Castle County Police Headquarters on Saturday where they were arrested in connection to the attacks.

Both teens are charged with offensive touching, assault of a vulnerable adult and conspiracy. They were arraigned and released on $2,500 bail.

Police are still searching for other teens involved in the attacks. If you have any information, please call the New Castle County Police Department at 302-573-2800.

In reality: arrest them and charge them with assault and battery, put them on trial as adults and send them to prison.

I was wondering if the guy filming it could be charged for something, even though he didn't personally attack the guy?
    He would be charged with aiding and abetting (sp?) being as close as he was and obviously being a part of that group.

What should happen: hit them in the head with a brick until they are as mentally disabled as the person they are hurting, and then put them through this same shit.
    Last edited by Katchii; 2014-09-08 at 07:15 PM.

Make them wear bright pink I love Justin Beiber t-shirts, with pink tights and a tutu. and have them stand on the streets in a rough neighbourhood for a every weekend for a few months, doing litter picking.

Maybe when they understand what its like to be humiliated and bullied they will grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    In reality: arrest them and charge them with assault and battery, put them on trial as adults and send them to prison.

He would be charged with aiding and abetting (sp?) being as close as he was and obviously being a part of that group.

What should happen: hit them in the head with a brick until they are as mentally disabled as the person they are hurting, and then put them through this same shit.
    Never seen this word before, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who grew up in a place where people were killing their neighbors, friends, others on a daily basis THIS is the shit that makes me fucking sick. Kids who clearly aren't, trying to be "hood" and be cool. This is a fucking disgrace. Give all who were involved assault charges and try them as adults.

Deleted
    A swift execution is not worthy of these fucks.

Slow agonising torture that will make them BEG for death is what they deserve. Screw morals and human rights, give them the worst possible treatment in the most evil book of all.

Not even worthy of being called "Human", scumbags.

10+ Year Old Account
    A good year or two in boot camp ought to straighten them out. Jail is too easy anymore.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Take them to Detroit.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give them a time out.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    Take them to Detroit.

I second this, drop them off with nothing but their underwear.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Jail time, and extensive community service.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jail time most certainly.
    What makes it worse though, is judging only by the video, it looks like these kids actually invite/bring this man to go out with them..only to turn around and assault him. Only reason I think this is because there's 2 videos of him/them, in completely different clothes and also in completely different places.
    Fucking kids need an ass kicking as well.