Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Go go go fnatic!
    This has to be the best passive aggressive post ever.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    There can be an all Korea final right?
    could be SSW/SSB vs NJWS yes

man LMQ and cloud 9 playing sooo well tonight

im somewhat still confused how TSM managed to get first despite their sloppy wins last week

fnatic last because they are playing the "get rekkles ahead by feeding him the cs BUT LMQ are initiating and forcing fights so it ends up 4v5 (without adc)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Well, shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Oh well, Rekkles lost the game for fnatic. He was never there for the fights and he did not do anything usedful trying to split push.

Deleted
    So why isn't Rumble perma banned? I don't think he lost a game yet. Rumbles wrecking every teamfight with that ultimate.

Deleted
    LMQ worst team in the group they said, Fnc will win easily they said
    But really, I haven't expected LMQ do so so well at the beginning myself.

Deleted
    disappointed by EU teams today, xerath did nothing for them and they just let the other team have their way... just dont deals good damage in a teamfight. and rekkles despite on an op champ like tris with lots of farm and enemy team without armor did just play so scared. Always fnatic wait for the lmq engage, why not flash j4 ult that kog and let tris fire away while LMQ is busy with peeling for kog. really bad play

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Oh well, Rekkles lost the game for fnatic. He was never there for the fights and he did not do anything usedful trying to split push.
    not really it was really up to peke to stop tehm from sieging and peke got caught at top 2nd tower which lead to HUGE snowballing but yea do agree rekkles wasnt there for some fight but from adc point of view vsing a yasuo+rumble in team fight is just a horror

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    So why isn't Rumble perma banned? I don't think he lost a game yet. Rumbles wrecking every teamfight with that ultimate.
    i think rumble is 7-1 i think... but i remember rumble losing from SHRC?? vsing tsm?? but yea insane record atm
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    rumble just shines because people always play lane swaps and he has an easy early game without gank pressure and the considered counters (yorick/riven/darius) are not played at all, play him against lane bullys and split pushers like nida and he will fall off soon, all teams favor this teamfight comps yet no one tries to split push.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what hell is this BOTH C9 and LMQ won against there EU match ups god dam working graveyard shift sucks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kabum! was so free today...

LMQ today:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    i think rumble is 7-1 i think... but i remember rumble losing from SHRC?? vsing tsm?? but yea insane record atm
    TSM won the game they played Rumble against SHRC. The 1 loss is from EDG vs AHQ Tiebreaker.

Good showing from NA teams today. Get hyped! The real challenge is tomorrow though when both play their Korean opponents in the groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    TSM won the game they played Rumble against SHRC. The 1 loss is from EDG vs AHQ Tiebreaker.

Good showing from NA teams today. Get hyped! The real challenge is tomorrow though when both play their Korean opponents in the groups.
    I like how people said LMQ isn't a real NA team, but now those same people are praising LMQ for repping NA going 2-0 today.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I like how people said LMQ isn't a real NA team, but now those same people are praising LMQ for repping NA going 2-0 today.
    I think it's more of the fact that LMQ are the 3rd place NA team and are doing this well against international competition.
    The other NA teams are (arguably) better, so it just bodes well for the NA scene as a whole.

15+ Year Old Account
    Definitely did not expect both NA teams to be 2-0 after today...great showing, especially impressed with LMQ.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I find it best not to listen to those people. Tomorrow they will start going on about how terrible LMQ/C9 are if they lose their games. Same thing happened with TSM through groups if you look at some of the reddit threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    I think it's more of the fact that LMQ are the 3rd place NA team and are doing this well against international competition.
    The other NA teams are (arguably) better, so it just bodes well for the NA scene as a whole.
    LMQ was 1 game away from making it to the top 2 NA and was at the top all season long. They shouldn't be underestimated just because they got third.

While I personally don't consider them NA reps. I'm glad to see LMQ go 2/0 today.

Sweet mother of all thats holy what if C9 and LMQ go 4/0

I'd cry

Quote Originally Posted by Dedomoazul View Post
    While I personally don't consider them NA reps. I'm glad to see LMQ go 2/0 today.

Sweet mother of all thats holy what if C9 and LMQ go 4/0

I'd cry
    Considering they each have a good Korean team in their group, I expect them at best to go 4-2. FNC/ALL/OMG may learn from the previous games and make it closer.