It's BAAAAAAaaaaaaack */creepy voice*

Dragon Soul: Characters above level 86 can now solo-queue for Dragon Soul on Raid Finder difficulty by speaking with Auridormi outside of the entrance to Dragon Soul in Caverns of Time.

LFR Spine of Deathwing has returned...... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~!

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromaniac View Post
    Dragon Soul: Characters above level 86 can now solo-queue for Dragon Soul on Raid Finder difficulty by speaking with Auridormi outside of the entrance to Dragon Soul in Caverns of Time.

LFR Spine of Deathwing has returned...... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~!
    It was gone?

It's like they don't want my money. I am practically offering it to them as charity and yet they just won't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    It was gone?
    it was gone to anyone above level 85. Very rarely would you get an LFR que at level 85 nowadays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromaniac View Post
    it was gone to anyone above level 85. Very rarely would you get an LFR que at level 85 nowadays.
    Was there even any chance at all? I've tried it a few times but it always shows me as the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Was there even any chance at all? I've tried it a few times but it always shows me as the only one.
    There is actually. But it's VERY SLIM. I once got into it on my Warlock alt because I thought I'd be clever and get some of the LFR DS gear for xmog before I continued into Pandaria on her. But I sat in que for like 6 hours for it. That que is so fickle that if all but 1 dps doesn't que when it pops it puts you back into que. Unlike current LFR where if 1 or 2 dps don't que up for the pop it still puts you inside the instance and finds more.

So...Who wants to que for LFR DS with 540 Purples Probably wouldn't even need healers or a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    So...Who wants to que for LFR DS with 540 Purples Probably wouldn't even need healers or a tank.
    Xmog is all i can say

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.