Thread: legendaries?

legendaries?

whats the best way to farm legendaires ? i got to 70 and done rifts and was getting a sh*t load of legendaires ( none i actually needed though ). but now im farming on t3 clearing rifts in about 5-10mins and getting none. ive been trying to farm a flying dragon legendary polarm because its meant to be BiS for monks atm. acording to this guy http://www.diablofans.com/builds/835...k-build-quin69

so any tips ?

well the sheet is alrdy incorrect. because it says horadric cache drope not effected by difficulty. then why does t6 has a 100% change to drop a leg?

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    well the sheet is alrdy incorrect. because it says horadric cache drope not effected by difficulty. then why does t6 has a 100% change to drop a leg?
    It recently changed. On T2 you have like 50% chance to get them and on T6 you're guarenteed one, it was done to smooth the painful process of grinding RoRG I assume, considering how staple it is for pretty much any class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    whats the best way to farm legendaires ? i got to 70 and done rifts and was getting a sh*t load of legendaires ( none i actually needed though ). but now im farming on t3 clearing rifts in about 5-10mins and getting none. ive been trying to farm a flying dragon legendary polarm because its meant to be BiS for monks atm. acording to this guy http://www.diablofans.com/builds/835...k-build-quin69

so any tips ?
    Best way I've found is to join T6 public groups and run rifts or even greater rifts in there depending on what group you find. Doing normal rifts that way is pretty good because you also get the greater rift key which means you can run those solo or upgrade your gems really easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a greater rift key, port out to town during the trial so it gives you a level one keystone, go into the level one greater rift and either crush it easily and get boss loot or port out before you kill the boss. As long as there's less than 4 min 30 seconds left on the timer, you get another keystone that's only 1 level up instead of multiple. So you go from 1 to 2 instead of like 1 to 9. While you wait out the timer you could do bounties, just have to make sure to get back on time so you don't fail.

Like this

You want to stack elemental damage. Find a build (don't know what the popular monk builds are right now) and stack whatever elemental that build uses the most. You want a stone of jordan with ele damage too. And to make your life so much easier, be sure to save 2 unity rings if you ever find them, one for your follower, one for you and get the follower token that makes it so they can't die. But yeah, once you get enough decent gear with enough ele damage, the torment levels and greater rift levels will start shooting up.
    Last edited by Tucci; 2014-09-10 at 08:04 AM.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

That sheet is outdated....