Poll: Who will win?

10+ Year Old Account

Dragons Battle Match !

All right folks here we go with another Battle match topic but this time it's about dragons from several video games!

It's free for all battle between these mighty dragons who do you think will in the end?

Alduin from Skyrim

Kalameet from Dark Souls

Deathwing from WoW

Seath the Scaleless from Dark Souls

Dark Dragon from Shining Force in the Sega Genesis

Bahamut from the Final Fantasy series

Let the battle begin !

Deleted
    only played Skyrim and WoW out of those games, so i vote for Deathwing!

Because of the size and lore amount of power i vote for deathwing. I dont know how strong the dragons are in final fantasy

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I'd love to vote for Dark Dragon (Shining Force FTW) I've got to give this to Bahamut.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know all of the dragons, but from the ones I do know I would say the final stand would be between Deathwing and Bahamut, and while Deathwing is probably bigger I don't think anything can kill Bahamut.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

How can we say which one is stronger? What points are we looking at?

I mean, atleast 2 (Alduin and Seath) are immortal.

Deathwing has the power to destroy the world. But so does Alduin according to his prophecy.

Deathwing was beaten cause he was weakened by the Dragon Soul.
    Alduin because of the Dragonborn.

But Seath needs his crystal destroyed to become mortal.
    We don't know how strong the Ancient Dragons from DS are (strong enough to be feared by Anor Londo, but still) so how strong is Kalameet then?

Deathwing has his huge size compared to the others so one hit from him could make it a KO?

I think i'll go with Deathwing here.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    How can we say which one is stronger? What points are we looking at?

I mean, atleast 2 (Alduin and Seath) are immortal.

Deathwing has the power to destroy the world. But so does Alduin according to his prophecy.

Deathwing was beaten cause he was weakened by the Dragon Soul.
    Alduin because of the Dragonborn.

But Seath needs his crystal destroyed to become mortal.
    We don't know how strong the Ancient Dragons from DS are (strong enough to be feared by Anor Londo, but still) so how strong is Kalameet then?

Deathwing has his huge size compared to the others so one hit from him could make it a KO?

I think i'll go with Deathwing here.
    Yes but size isn't everything in battle, a smaller but agile fighters can be as deadly if not more.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2014-09-09 at 12:52 PM.

Deleted
    Alduin is the World-Eater. And that doesn't just refer to an individual planet. He is prophesied to devour everything. The material universe (the Mundus), heaven (Aetherius) and hell (Oblivion). He destroys it all.

The Last Dragonborn may have stopped him in Sovngarde in the Fourth Era, but he didn't destroy him. He only delayed him. Once he comes back, the heroes of that time might not be so lucky.

It's a pity that the fight with Alduin is so anti-climactic in Skyrim.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know is Onyxia is a big bitch, and I can swat her with any class gnomes can play, so no, size does NOT matter, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

And I voted for Bahamut simply because the name is more original than death+wing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    All I know is Onyxia is a big bitch, and I can swat her with any class gnomes can play, so no, size does NOT matter, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

And I voted for Bahamut simply because the name is more original than death+wing...
    Haha yeah his name is awesome he is also known to be the king of all dragons in FF series. :P

This is an odd question and realistically speaking it's only really a match between Alduin and Deathwing as far as I can tell. For Alduin I'm not really sure what he does aside from enslave humanity, he is called the world eater but what does that really mean? While Deathwing nearly broke the planet.

Odd as it is I'd give the match to Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Yes but size isn't everything in battle, a smaller but agile fighters can be as deadly if not more.
    Pretty much yeah. But if he gets a hit off then it could be hurting a lot. But yeah, all the Dragons named are so much smaller then Deathwing that they should be quick enough to dodge stuff (in a 1v1) but since it's a FFA Deathwing might be able to get a hit off.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Alduin is the World-Eater. And that doesn't just refer to an individual planet. He is prophesied to devour everything. The material universe (the Mundus), heaven (Aetherius) and hell (Oblivion). He destroys it all.

The Last Dragonborn may have stopped him in Sovngarde in the Fourth Era, but he didn't destroy him. He only delayed him. Once he comes back, the heroes of that time might not be so lucky.

It's a pity that the fight with Alduin is so anti-climactic in Skyrim.
    Two people from Skyrim also speculated Alduin will come back to fufill his destiny to destroy the world so he would be the strongest then cause he will return and return till he fufills that?

Nobody knows anything about the Dark Dragon? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Pretty much yeah. But if he gets a hit off then it could be hurting a lot. But yeah, all the Dragons named are so much smaller then Deathwing that they should be quick enough to dodge stuff (in a 1v1) but since it's a FFA Deathwing might be able to get a hit off.

Two people from Skyrim also speculated Alduin will come back to fufill his destiny to destroy the world so he would be the strongest then cause he will return and return till he fufills that?

Nobody knows anything about the Dark Dragon? xD
    Hehe yeah not so many ppl here are from Sega Genesis era unfortunately (I'm glad I'm one of them). He is also immortal and doesn't die in any normal methods at all. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    No Guild Wars dragons? Those are badass.

Anyways I'd go for Bahamut, just because he's awesome in every single FF game :P
    Arukas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arukas View Post
    No Guild Wars dragons? Those are badass.

Anyways I'd go for Bahamut, just because he's awesome in every single FF game :P
    Indeed Bahamut is epic specially the one from FF9 my favorite Bahamut !

Deleted
    Kalameet rub the floor with all of them, EZPZ!

I don't think the Dark Souls dragons are really competitive here.

Alduin is the kind of character I really don't like to see in battles like this. Lots of stated power, very little actually shown. Makes it hard to quantify.

I don't know shit about the Dark Dragon.

Bahamut isn't a single character. He's different between different games in the Final Fantasy series. He could win the whole thing if we're talking about his most powerful version, if not he'd probably get swatted by Deathwing.

Deathwing is big. That's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kalameet is just freaking awesome, also guild wars dragons are quite strong 0:
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

No Rathalos or Fatalis, color me sad. Monsuta Hanta 4 lyfe yo.