Blackout, are a Horde guild on the Silver Hand server, are recruiting new adult (those age 30 to 1000) members. We do have an age requirement simply because we older folks enjoy "hanging out" together with our peers too. Besides kids just don't get our epic jokes we tell. . We are pretty new but are already enjoying progressing through flex together, and other game content, and are looking for others to raid with us! We are a casual guild, we encourage learning not criticism. We are looking forward to making our way through WOD with friends, and invite you to join us! I personally had a hard time finding older folks to play with, but this bunch is the best treasure I have found in WoW. So if you are a newb or a ole vannilla casual, I'm sure you will feel at home with us. To find out more just go to our web site at blackout-silverhand.enjin.com. There you will find some members battletag info to contact ingame with, if you want to chat, or to join just fill out the short app. Or if you like leave a reply here. Thanks for the read!