Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    It sure as hell didn't crash and sink in the Ocean like the had originally wanted us to think. Some country shot that shit down, governments know who did it they are aren't going to tell us.
    Err go read OP lol

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    It sure as hell didn't crash and sink in the Ocean like the had originally wanted us to think. Some country shot that shit down, governments know who did it they are aren't going to tell us.
    Where does this confusion even come from? Like 99% of the news actually say ''rebels shot it down''

I honestly hope this is really bad form of sarcasm because.

Didn't Russia say like ''Yes the rebels shot it down but Ukraine is to blame because they allowed this entire conflict to heat up (meaning they didn't accept our demands), so why the slightest doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Didn't Russia say like ''Yes the rebels shot it down but Ukraine is to blame because they allowed this entire conflict to heat up (meaning they didn't accept our demands), so why the slightest doubt.
    Almost but not quite. Ukraine said that rebels shot it down, Russia said that Ukraine shot it down. Ukraine said that there wouldn't be a fight if Russia wasn't training and arming the rebels thus by extension they have a share of responsibility. Putin turned around and said that if Ukraine just stopped fighting and gave the rebels what they wanted when they wanted it, then there wouldn't be a fight and thus the whole thing was Ukraines fault.

Russia dropped this line of argument nearly immediately because of how fucking stupid it is.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Almost but not quite. Ukraine said that rebels shot it down, Russia said that Ukraine shot it down. Ukraine said that there wouldn't be a fight if Russia wasn't training and arming the rebels thus by extension they have a share of responsibility. Putin turned around and said that if Ukraine just stopped fighting and gave the rebels what they wanted when they wanted it, then there wouldn't be a fight and thus the whole thing was Ukraines fault.

Russia dropped this line of argument nearly immediately because of how fucking stupid it is.
    Right and the most important thing is the last part (which is what I basicly mentioned).

Ofc at the start Russia was going to blame Ukraine but the moment it was clear that they had no way to support their claim they kind of admitted it and still blamed Ukraine

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh gee, flying over a warzone in a civilian liner is a great way to save fuel costs.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Oh gee, flying over a warzone in a civilian liner is a great way to save fuel costs.
    The warzone isn't Iraq, there was a low probability that any side would take shots at neutral parties just to make a point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    You mean flying at a height 2000 feet above the no fly zone and well above the range of any weapons that the rebels supposedly have? Yeah that sounds fine. The European air authorities didn't close the airspace because of that, left it up to the individual airlines what to do. Some went over, many didn't. Upon this happening, noone went anywhere near.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    It's a colossal fuck up

15+ Year Old Account
    Still wondering about MH370 though.

I think that shit was landed, hidden, etc.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Still wondering about MH370 though.

I think that shit was landed, hidden, etc.
    That shit is way more interesting than the Ukraine one.