Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknight1700 View Post
    Of course it won't feature the new models, it's a pre-WoD patch and not WoD itself. Only the beta has the new models since they are testing all of the new expansion content whereas the PTR is only for the current expansion and upcoming patches for the same expansion.
    Clueless poster.

6.0 contains all new character models that have been released on the beta.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Clueless poster.

6.0 contains all new character models that have been released on the beta.
    Does this patch have all of the ability pruning and character development overall that is so far on the beta? Or will I still be rocking the same spells/rotations, so on so forth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trep View Post
    Does this patch have all of the ability pruning and character development overall that is so far on the beta? Or will I still be rocking the same spells/rotations, so on so forth?
    All of the changes currently on beta appear to be up on the PTR for classes.

Entries in the Mount Journal now have a description and information on where or how the mount can be obtained.
    Mount Journal now lists all mounts that have been collected on the account. Ones that the character is unable to use will be displayed in red.

Players can now designate a mount as favorite, placing it at the top of the collected mounts list.
    Summon Random Favorite Mount has been added, randomly summoning a mount that’s usable for the area from the favorites list.

All flying mounts are now able to be used as a ground mount in areas that do not allow flying."

About damn time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Question....to access the PTR do I need to install the PTR: MoP that is on Battle.net?

A mini iron star pet! Joy! Would only be better if I could roll it at other players and have mini explosions 8)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love the changes to PVP flagging on PVE realms no more of this accidentally getting flagged due to some scrub being a nuisance or getting flagged if healing someone who got themselves flagged..

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting that it doesn't anything about the challenge mode rewards being removed.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great sucsess!

Deleted
    It was about fucking time!

Does it feel like they are rushing rather than trying to get stuff done at a reasonable pace? Or could this just be me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nuuh I'll be forced to install that battle.net app soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Question....to access the PTR do I need to install the PTR: MoP that is on Battle.net?
    I want to know this as well, if so i can just set it to install now then go back to sleep!

Deleted
    So it was not enough of a nerf that nitro boots are now only 70% ms buff but now also:

Nitro boosts share a cooldown with potions.

For real blizz? I was kinda thinking of actually holding on to my engineering even with 70% nerf but now there is really no point...as a PvE player this means I can't even use nitroboots as a bonus on boss fights to avoid some aoe/othermechanics bcs it would cross with my potion cd and as a dps, potion does give a dmg boost (especially for burst class such as warlock).
    GG Bliz you broke engineering, see no point to it anymore gonna switch to inscription/skining probably to actually have some use of the proffesion.

Quote Originally Posted by favor98 View Post
    So it was not enough of a nerf that nitro boots are now only 70% ms buff but now also:

Nitro boosts share a cooldown with potions.

For real blizz? I was kinda thinking of actually holding on to my engineering even with 70% nerf but now there is really no point...as a PvE player this means I can't even use nitroboots as a bonus on boss fights to avoid some aoe/othermechanics bcs it would cross with my potion cd and as a dps, potion does give a dmg boost (especially for burst class such as warlock).
    GG Bliz you broke engineering, see no point to it anymore gonna switch to inscription/skining probably to actually have some use of the proffesion.

Have they even announced the potions this expansion? What if there are no dps increasing potions? Then what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Have they even announced the potions this expansion? What if there are no dps increasing potions? Then what?
    There are currently on the beta, Agi/Str/Int/Armor and the standard mana/hp/rejuv and channeled mana potion,also HP pot is crafted with first aid now

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    why are you removing test of valor in 6.0 and not now? who seriously is gonna give 2 shits about the cloak when they will replace it with a leveling green a few weeks after this patch....
    Yeah you would think they would trim it down but who knows, but from what I have been hearing the cloak would be very useable till about 97 or 99 but that's just a guess.. And well they should of halved the amount of sigils secrets and runestones needed as well..

Downloading the PTR client via battle.net right now. It's stuck at "Downloading: 9.19 GB remaining @ 0 B/s". Is it a normal thing and I should just wait or something might be wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    why are you removing test of valor in 6.0 and not now? who seriously is gonna give 2 shits about the cloak when they will replace it with a leveling green a few weeks after this patch....
    Because obtaining valor points in WoD to get a cloak in MoP later on would be awkward.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

im so unsure, are the new models in? in the screenshots i can kinda see new orcs