Poll: What will you reroll to ?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Warlocks, what class will you reroll to in WoD?

So yeah, title says it all, what class do you consider rerolling to? Or are you planning to stay loyal to your warlock?

I do personally have a hard time giving up on my Warlock, but as it is it seems only Demo is worth playing and I rate demo!
    I'm currently considering fire mage or WW monk.
    Last edited by mmoc6636ab1d37; 2014-09-10 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    I want to stick with my warlock, but demonology is literally broken at the moment (Who knows if they will actually get them to a decent place), destruction feels like a mage with half the CC options and no raid utility, and affliction is horribly boring (Channelchannelchannelchannel).

I don't think I will re-roll. I will have an alt, but then I was always going to have an alt so no real point to prove there. Still trying to figure out what I like more. Leaning towards hunter don't think my pride would let me roll a mage seriously. :P

Sticking with my Brewmaster Monk.

I think the difference this Expansion is that I'll be trying to avoid Alts... trying to.

I'll probably go back to my druid, abandoning my warlock after 3 expansions.
    Part of the multi legendary crowd. Resto Drood from Silvermoon-EU Nesandur

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't people play toons because they like being/playing <class>?
    I find it boring to play a class only because it's 25+% above everyone else on the OP scale..

I have 2 mains if you will.. Those are druid and hunter... Went through every ups and downs they've gone through, and did so happily..
    That said, I got every class at max lvl, and wouldn't have to re-roll.. My lock I'll play in WoD with the same time dedication as I do now in MoP.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I will play warlock as i always have no matter what.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Warlock for each spec now, so I intend to continue to main as one. I appreciate though that as things stand, that while I'm looking for a new guild that might prove difficult.

I don't have to reroll. I'll just see what plays well and start with that.

Quote Originally Posted by slummish
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Deleted
    Currently playing Blood DK Tank, but considering re-rolling to Resto Druid for a change of scenery. Nothing that is being changed to DKs has influenced the decision.

I will stay true to my lock, even through the worst of nerfs...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why don't people play toons because they like being/playing <class>?
    I find it boring to play a class only because it's 25+% above everyone else on the OP scale..

I have 2 mains if you will.. Those are druid and hunter... Went through every ups and downs they've gone through, and did so happily..
    That said, I got every class at max lvl, and wouldn't have to re-roll.. My lock I'll play in WoD with the same time dedication as I do now in MoP.
    Because I know I will be raiding if I'm playing WoW, and I just wouldn't be able to knowingly play a class that I like the theme of, if I also know that if I had been playing another class I would bring more damage and utility to the raid.

Imagine being on the class you want to be on, and then every time you wipe where it is a close call, just having been another class could have turned that wipe into a kill. I doubt most of the raid would know enough about all classes to reach that conclusion, but I would know, and that would be enough. Things are still changing around a lot, so nothing is set in stone, but if the current trend continues, then I just don't see much reason to bring a warlock instead of a mage (Amp magic + superior CC + superior mobility) or hunter (AotF + superior CC + superior mobility).

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why don't people play toons because they like being/playing ?
    Seriously? When will people realize that for many of us it's not whether we're "OP" or not? It's about the feel of the class. And that feel is currently in shambles to the point where it's likely it won't change until at least 7.0.

On-topic: Except for two major cooldowns, prot paladin is entirely unchanged. I enjoy the class, and for once it has the stability in gameplay and feel that warlocks have lost. So that is where I most likely will be for the next year or two.

I plan to stick with my Paladin. I am going to try Ret instead of Main Prot though. I tried healing and I fail so that is still a no go.

You should have an option up there for ignoring WOD altogether.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Continuing with Warlock.

Deleted
    It'll be either lock (still waiting to see what comes out of Beta) or mage (damn, it hurts just to type it). Then again, just quitting wow is also looking like a decent option at this point.

Mage to resto shaman ( if guild allows). Despite the gloom and doom of the shaman forum here I found it to be quite enjoyable on beta.

I'll give my warlock another chance closer to the end of beta, but the class does not feel right and i don't think we'll get much past number tuning.
    The damage will be adjusted and we will be competitive i am sure, even if it takes a patch after release, but I can't get past the feel of the class. It feels so broken and helpless right now.
    I made a mage premade 100 and it feels fun and useful, that will probably the way I go. Kinda sucks I've been a warlock since vanilla beta.

After trying out the PTR, and since I never mained anything other than warlock, not planning on coming back until some serious changes are made. I get that there's a whole new batch of content and stuff, but as someone who eventually burned out of pve and just loves to spam battlegrounds, there's literally nothing new to me. All I see is the stuff they removed.