Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    *shrug* Taxidermy isn't exactly new.
    Taxidermy itself, no, and while the idea of turning a beloved pet into a statue or a wall mount is creepy enough by itself, the concept of turning it into a toy is a whole new level of fucked up.

That's pretty disgusting and disrespectful to the pet's memory. Taxidermy and related practices have always been rather macabre and morbid but it's very unusual to see a young kid interested in that sort of thing. I can't help but feel as though he may be a little bit of a psychopath.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fucking gross tbh. If my dog pass away, i'm sure as hell wouldn't disembowel him and turn him into a toy.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    To all those saying "Already been done", the people who did the boy's pet rat are the same guys who did the flying cat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shogunit3 View Post
    This is fucking gross tbh. If my dog pass away, i'm sure as hell wouldn't disembowel him and turn him into a toy.
    Have you never seen scrubs? :O Rowdy was the best foot stool ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    Haha ok, here's the catcopter:

It's obvious what must happen next...
    A dogcopter?

Sooooo... that kid "loved" his rat so much that he desecrated his corpse to build a flying machine? That's not creepy at all.
    Last edited by mmoc438dc94cad; 2014-09-11 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Have you never seen scrubs? :O Rowdy was the best foot stool ever.
    Stuffing a dead animal is one thing. Unleashing them on the skies is another!
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    "Aww my pet just died... Now that I think about it... His corpse would make a fantastic Helicopter body!"

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decra View Post
    Didnt someone do this with a cat a few years back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Yup replace the R with a C and it was done fairly recently
    Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    Old news
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    Yes, also in the Netherlands(?).
    Well... Since apparently none of you actually read the article, here's some pertinent points:

Following the death of his pet rat, Pepeijn Bruins had the animal turned into a flying rodent.

Luckily, if that's how you want to put it, Dutch inventors Arjen Beltman and Bart Jansen were on hand to help him achieve his goal.

The duo were naturally Pepeijn's first port of call after seeing their previous work, which includes producing the world's first stuffed, radio-controlled flying cat.
    The boy made the flying dead rat because, and with the help of the guys who made the flying dead cat. It wasn't an article claiming this was a new thing that hadn't been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    Yes, also in the Netherlands(?).
    Yes, by the same people. It's mentioned in the article that they've also done an ostrich and are working on a shark.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome!, can't believe people would prefer the skin to just rot away in the ground.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side