Help with choosing between 2 graphic cards

MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming 2GB PhysX or Gainward GeForce GTX 760 2GB PhysX CUDA

Please write why either is better than the other.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is literally no difference in those 2 cards other than the manufacturer.

If I had to choose one, I would go MSI. Personally I would get Gigabyte or EVGA

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    There is literally no difference in those 2 cards other than the manufacturer.

If I had to choose one, I would go MSI. Personally I would get Gigabyte or EVGA
    *other than the manufacturer of the cooler.

Pick the one you like the look of the most, that's the only real difference between the two anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrezion View Post
    MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming 2GB PhysX or Gainward GeForce GTX 760 2GB PhysX CUDA

Please write why either is better than the other.
    Here's my advice... They only have 2 GB...I would wait until a card came out with more than 2 GB personally. But, I do have a 3 monitor high resolution setup.

I have never heard of Gainward before. I have the EVGA gtx 760 version.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    *other than the manufacturer of the cooler.
    So you think the manufacturers buy the cards prebuilt from nvidia and amd and have them sent to them and all they do is install a cooler?

never heard of gainward in spain, if you are not in a hurry wait a couple month for new nvidias, they are going to be cheap and in the worst case scenario 700 series will become cheaper than now, so if u dont need it NOW dont buy anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    We all know this doesn't happen - NVIDIA only make the chips. I think his point was that there is literally no technical difference if we're talking about stock designs. If we're talking aftermarket PCB's then it's a different story of course. The only non-technical difference in stock is with warranty and bundled items (and price, but that's subject to fluctuation and retailer-specific markup).
    That's exactly what I meant.