Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Hmm my sister is among the dumbest people I know, so my first reaction would be laughing probably and like me her ass already has smal things oribiting it, which considering my friends (for what ever reason) all look fairly good, would make it even funnier.

In all seriousness though, I have two friends who are a bit loose when it comes to faithfullness and I'd defineatly tell her about that and advice her against dating those two and expecting a great relationship out of it. Appart from that what do I care, I never understood the fucking creeps that think they can decide who gets to date their sister...

I had a fellow student once (only had one lecture a week with that creep luckily) who keep talking to me how he'd protect his sisister and that jazz (I've never seen her and he just started talking on his own o_O)... I never missed my train ever again after that even if I had to leave the lecture 15 minutes early (those weirdos for some reason always feel they have to tell me their live's story).
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2014-09-12 at 04:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pity the fool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Ask if I could watch.
    that's..... odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    If he really likes her and want's a relationship then fine by me. For just sex then no.

If your best friend aint good enough for your sister then why would he be good enough to be your best friend?

I dated my best friends sister for a few months, we just didn't get along. I still talk to her from time to time, and I didn't lose my best friend. He knows I'm a good dude, and I treated her well. I give him shit about how good his sister was at giving head.. that's what friends do

I don't have a sister, but if i did, i'd druther my buddy hit on her than some random asshole.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    wait, you're a dude? My perceptions have been ruined!
    It's true! I'm pansexual though, and don't really believe in gender stereotypes - so I'm probably missing a lot of typically male mannerisms
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter