Thread: Epiphany

Epiphany

Hello, fellow nephilims!
    Can any of you explain why every top monk build has this skill? Seriously. I can't get why. Its damage bonus is meh, there are way better options considering its CD. Why then?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Hello, fellow nephilims!
    Can any of you explain why every top monk build has this skill? Seriously. I can't get why. Its damage bonus is meh, there are way better options considering its CD. Why then?
    Dunno which builds you are referencing but the ones that shoot for like 80% CDR. Aim for permanent epiphany (amongst other things), usually tank builds. Which is permanent 20 spirit per sec, plus the rune bonus. Which can be 50% damage reduction, 45 spirit per second, etc.

Unsure about damage builds to be honest but the spirit regen and ability to teleport to mobs is very strong base-line. And if damage monks stack CDR as well, then double toughness lets you roll for more damage stats.

I guess if you don't stack CDR. I can see your point, but otherwise it's pretty godly.

Because 50% damage reduce together with a nice damage boost is one of the best options?

What would you get instead?
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Because people are running Wako builds and 50% damage reduction from desert shroud plus spirit for more clones is one of the best possible skills there is for the build or really for any build. If you're running generatorless you basically need it and even if you're not, 50% damage reduction can't be beat for higher level grifts.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Probably because with good gear it becomes really gooda ability?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Probably because with good gear it becomes really gooda ability?
    That's not good gear. That's a HC build.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not good gear. That's a HC build.
    that is not a hc build. it cannot kill anything on its own.

this builds only purpose is to "tank" high lvl greater rifts by binding mobs with cyclone strike without getting oneshot.

it has no other purpose.