Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I absolutely love the toy box, it gives me so much free bag space. Plus, all toys on every char!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I will continue to use ArkInventory.

I prefer the style and the flexibility.
    Oh my, what a mess. I'd go nuts if I had to look at that every time Guess tastes do differ

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Oh my, what a mess. I'd go nuts if I had to look at that every time Guess tastes do differ
    You can sort things with extreme amounts of customization though, which is the big plus.

All of these inventory changes are fantastic! The toybox, the regent tab, more void storage. I'm actually going to have room to pick up my phat loots again! These are all things that I've been hoping for for a long time. A much needed update to the way inventory is handled. I'm so stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    You can sort things with extreme amounts of customization though, which is the big plus.
    Can you make it look different? I mean, this layout, with different sizes of areas and not all slots there (you can see the blue background, but there is no bag slot) is what bothers me. Can you change that to, say, nice squares of equal size?

I will be using Bagnon regardless, but LOVING the mount changes and descriptions, extra void storage and toy tab!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    With more void storage, the reagent bank, and the toy box, what do I put in my regular bank?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    With more void storage, the reagent bank, and the toy box, what do I put in my regular bank?
    Stuff that you don't want in the void storage/doesn't go into the other 2...?

I have all green transmog sets in my regular bank, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    More catering for the casuals...

I won't be subbing.
    He complains about catering to casuals, but in reality his Mommy won't re-sub him any longer.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

BoA tab? Haven't heard anything in awhile.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I will continue to use ArkInventory.

I prefer the style and the flexibility.
    Adibags is great too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Menthall View Post
    BoA tab? Haven't heard anything in awhile.
    Think it was on twitter or a interview they mentioned its not ready for launch but a patch post launch.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    YES! It's about time! Loving the new UI in the beta. Goodbye Bagnon, and hello inventory space!

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    He complains about catering to casuals, but in reality his Mommy won't re-sub him any longer.
    She will after I throw one of my tantrums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I would have prefer'd them to keep map and quest log as two different parts, like currently on LIVE version.

This combination feels very inconvenient, but that's just probably because I've used the old one for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    Extra stuff that you might still wind up using like gear that isn't BIS but is still the same ilvl as what you're currently using. Stuff for CMs where there's more sockets, or whatever.

If you're me, all the extra stuff that wouldn't fit in the second void storage tab. :/

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    More catering for the casuals...

I won't be subbing.
    Always someone has to resort to that childish argument.
    Yet how many of the "experienced" players opt to level without heirlooms ?
    Not many.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The levelling experience has to cater primarily to those new to the game, and even new to the genre.
    If you want extra difficultly then go look for it, do content above your level, do dungeons with fewer members if not solo.
    Because YOU want a challenge, it does not mean that it should be forced upon everyone because you are too damn lazy to go create or look for it yourself.

I can't comment personally on the new quest log functionality due to not having experienced it yet, but I welcome the extra storage.
    The toybox and reagent bank are going to be the primary improvements there.
    I may still use a 3rd party bag replacement for sorting which suits me, but at least there will be a LOT less stuff cluttering it up.

Void Storage use comes with a cost, so is better suited to items you don't need traditional access to.
    The traditional bank suits equipment or other items you do need to withdraw/deposit regularly.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-09-12 at 10:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    How do you change the keybind for "summon random favorite mount?" I'm looking on PTR in the keybinds and can't find it. Unless there isnt a keybind for it, only a button to click. In which case, that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Not many.

The levelling experience has to cater primarily to those new to the game, and even new to the genre.
    If you want extra difficultly then go look for it, do content above your level, do dungeons with fewer members if not solo.
    Because YOU want a challenge, it does not mean that it should be forced upon everyone because you are too damn lazy to go create or look for it yourself.

I can't comment personally on the new quest log functionality due to not having experienced it yet, but I welcome the extra storage.
    The toybox and reagent bank are going to be the primary improvements there.
    I may still use a 3rd party bag replacement for sorting which suits me, but at least there will be a LOT less stuff cluttering it up.

Void Storage use comes with a cost, so is better suited to items you don't need traditional access to.
    The traditional bank suits equipment or other items you do need to withdraw/deposit regularly.
    Wow...

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Not many.

In the interests of disclosure, he was making a joke, making the 'bad comment' we've all come to expect simply for the sake of it. He wasn't being serious. It's ok, it rustled my jimmies too.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    How do you change the keybind for "summon random favorite mount?" I'm looking on PTR in the keybinds and can't find it. Unless there isnt a keybind for it, only a button to click. In which case, that sucks.
    Put it on your bar and bind it to whatever you want.