Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As terrible as it may sound I bet hes not the first person to do that just the first to get caught because he posted photos online. It is definitely not criminal enough for prison at best a bit of community service for insensitivity towards other peoples property.

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Exactly. This is also exactly why it's a stupid subjective law that wont' end in this kid putting 2 years in juvi.
    The enforcement of archaic laws like that outrages my sensibilities. They should know that. I should charge that state criminally.

This is America for you, this would never happen in a place like Sweden or Norway or Denmark. Just shows what grasp the extreme right wing domestic talibans has on our state laws.

Beyond stupid but everything to please the extremists right wing christians in this country i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    I knew diddle would find this.
    MMOC OT needs a reporter that isn't afraid to cover the hard news. /removesglasseslookscool

Seriously though, whoever is enforcing this law is so dumb I'm surprised they're not charging him with sexually assaulting jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    2 years will be a breeze compared to the eternity in HELL he has coming
    10/10 would lol again

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    2 years will be a breeze compared to the eternity in HELL he has coming
    If you believe in that stuff. personally i take great pride in knowing i havnt been to church for sunday mass in over 30 years. And the way churches are in USA with being extreme right wing conservative on issues no way in hell i will be going anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Can we not victim blame the Jesus statue please?
    Thank you for making me laugh uncontrollably.
    Exactly. This is also exactly why it's a stupid subjective law that wont' end in this kid putting 2 years in juvi.
    This kind of stuff goes on their record still, right? It's the kind of thing that should be completely ignored, but it gets attention and now the kid's gotta deal with people asking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    MMOC OT needs a reporter that isn't afraid to cover the hard news. /removesglasseslookscool

Seriously though, whoever is enforcing this law is so dumb I'm surprised they're not charging him with sexually assaulting jesus.

Dont give them any ideas.

I'm pretty sure Jesus should get 10 years for performing fellatio on a 14 year old boy. He was 14 for gods sake!
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I'm pretty sure Jesus should get 10 years for performing fellatio on a 14 year old boy. He was 14 for gods sake!
    The catholic priests got their idea from SOMEWHERE!

ok, that was terrible of me because Pope Francis is awesome about gtetting that shit cleared out.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll pray for him and hope that god decides to put him in the eternal flames of hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    As a cis white male, he should get life.

who thought charging this kid was a good idea, and how does this not get laughed off the desk at the police office?

For the record, let's not point fingers at America; this kind of crap isn't commonplace. Even as an American I'm sitting here thinking "what the fuck?"

Is it stupid? No doubt. Is it insulting to a religion? Yes. Is it inappropriate for a young teen kid? Sure. But it's not even close to 2 years in juvi. It's a kid being a dumb kid. Christ, look at the statue, you honestly can't tell me that he was the first to do that. Fine him or give him a verbal beating and then move on, this isn't worth ruining a kid's young life over, that's fucked up. If you send him to juvi for 2 years then he won't learn, he'll likely grow hateful of police for taking so much time from him over something so menial and now you've just created a criminal. This is what child prisons are supposed to be trying to prevent.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    This kind of stuff goes on their record still, right? It's the kind of thing that should be completely ignored, but it gets attention and now the kid's gotta deal with people asking about it.
    There are countless stupid and quirky laws all over the US. For example, Indiana (my current state residence) has a legal loophole for evading medical bills (IC 35-46-1-5 Sec. 5.) that I highly doubt are legitimately legal or ever used.

Seriously just google something like... ridiculous/stupid state laws. Hundreds of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    burning a flag is protected, but humping a statue of Jesus is not? I can see masisve issues with that...

not to mentio the COnstitution does not protect you form being offended, so that law is stupid.
    I can see it now, "Case of teen humping jesus statue's face to be decided by Supreme Court."

That would be great.

Oh come on...this is beyond ridiculous, how can ANYONE even claim that this is a statue of Jesus? Was it made from a photo? Sculpted with him standing model? If he existed he wouldn't even have been white for pity's sake...

Not that I would do something like this, but I sure am glad to be living in a country where it would've been seen for what it is...a teenager acting like a dumb teenager in public.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are countless stupid and quirky laws all over the US. For example, Indiana (my current state residence) has a legal loophole for evading medical bills (IC 35-46-1-5 Sec. 5.) that I highly doubt are legitimately legal or ever used.

Seriously just google something like... ridiculous/stupid state laws. Hundreds of them.
    Vibrators are illegal in Texas apparantly!

and in San Antonio, flirting with your hands and eyes is illegal too!
    Last edited by Crissi; 2014-09-13 at 09:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    I'll pray for him and hope that god decides to put him in the eternal flames of hell.
    Hells always sounded more fun.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    But praying for that is also a sin that will get you a place alongside him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Hells always sounded more fun.
    It don't make sense, going to heaven with the goodie-goodies
    Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies
    God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
    No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked
    Hanging with the goodie-goodies lounging in paradise
    Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice