Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Amazon,Druid or Necro or gtfo.

Deleted
    I would love a druid

but from what i've seen in blue posts etc. i'm sure they will never make a 100% druid class.. if they ever make one it will prob have shapeshifting, but no pets

might even be they just come up with something completely different

much more darkish melee class instead of all these holy crusaders and monks could also be good >.<
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2014-09-17 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Javazon best amazon.
    This right here, this was my jam.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they make a Druid maybe I will start playing this game again

Deleted
    Druid would be really interesting in a game like this, shape shifting into different forms that each have different focuses would provide some amazing gameplay, bear form for those times you're taking way too much damage, maybe a lion or something for physical melee dps and a bird form for jumping across the battlefield quickly and to fly over threats. Man, I'm salivating just thinking of the possibilities :P

Unfortunately I never got to play a druid in d2, Maybe I'll download it and try it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    maybe a lion or something for physical melee dps
    I think a Wolf would be more fitting otherwise i like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I think a Wolf would be more fitting otherwise i like it.
    Good call, a giant feral wolf would be amazing, and would provide suitable difference from WoW's druid

How about a bard? (/sarcasm)
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Aren't amazons a female only class? I think it would be better suited for a companion as we already have 2 male ones. Druid would be my pick.

Demon hunt- oh wait.

haaaaaaaaaa. But as others have said, I would love a druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Assassin! Pls Blizz!

I had like 6 Assassins, as I couldn't get used to other characters anymore after playing one, because of the passive movement speed skill.
    Also really loved the mechanics of the class. Click click click BAM click click click BAM

a druid would be awesome. any shannara fans on here? I always name my druid characters Walker Boh haha
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

I dont think theres ever going to be another class im serious. Blizzard fails at balancing the specs that already exist. If there is another class down the road it will most likely be a ranged dps class and a hero class.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenHolder View Post
    I dont think theres ever going to be another class im serious. Blizzard fails at balancing the specs that already exist. If there is another class down the road it will most likely be a ranged dps class and a hero class.
    Check what you are replying to next time. We are talking about diablo, not wow.

OT: Probably assassin or druid-ish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    OT: Probably assassin or druid-ish
    Would be pretty cool if they did a combination of both...

The only aspect of the Assassin that's NOT in game yet is the "Combo" system, maybe they could have the druid use something like that. So instead of a traditional resource bar, all their primary spells would instead grant them a charge, then their secondary skills would deal increased damage/have extra effects based on how many charges were used, just like Assassin in D2. Then they'd have a selection of shapeshifts, similar to Monk Chakra's or Crusader Laws:

Bear form: increases Stam, armor and damage, but lowers Attack/Move speed.
    Wolf Form: Increases Attack speed and Crit Chance/Damage, but lowers Stam and avoidance.
    Crow Form: increases Elemental Damage and Area Damage, but lowers physical damage and armor.

Send the check to the usual place Blizz.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Would be pretty cool if they did a combination of both...

The only aspect of the Assassin that's NOT in game yet is the "Combo" system, maybe they could have the druid use something like that. So instead of a traditional resource bar, all their primary spells would instead grant them a charge, then their secondary skills would deal increased damage/have extra effects based on how many charges were used, just like Assassin in D2. Then they'd have a selection of shapeshifts, similar to Monk Chakra's or Crusader Laws:

Bear form: increases Stam, armor and damage, but lowers Attack/Move speed.
    Wolf Form: Increases Attack speed and Crit Chance/Damage, but lowers Stam and avoidance.
    Crow Form: increases Elemental Damage and Area Damage, but lowers physical damage and armor.

Send the check to the usual place Blizz.
    I believe monks have a combo system through mythic rhythm and combo strike, but as far as assassin style gameplay I am suggesting to a more stealth oriented class such as a rogue related to WoW with its burst/debuffs/kill set up.