Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

"Put em in a coffin"

First the knock out game and now this. What is wrong with kids nowadays?

Is the ghetto that boring these days?

Deleted
    Working in retail this angers me. people have no respect and it's not even funny :| foolish people

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope none of them hurt themselves..........

Deleted
    Why do Americans get fixated on this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Is the ghetto that boring these days?
    Because it's just black kids that do idiotic things? In the past week I've seen videos of little white kids playing "games" where a friend throws something directly into their balls as hard as they can and another where they chug Mountain Dew and then spin around until they puke.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Let's hope none of them hurt themselves..........
    I hope they do. They might learn something. Doing damage to other people's property. cars, grocery store shelves.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    First the knock out game and now this. What is wrong with kids nowadays?
    How is this related to assaulting people or are you trying to get a 50 page+ thread?
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's got to be one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen. I made it through about 20seconds and couldn't bear it anymore.

This seems about as silly as lebroning

Also knock out wasn't really a "thing". It was just media hype of everyday assault. It was as much a thing as "wilding" was when the black guys went down for the central park rape, that they were then later exonerated of.

Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    Because it's just black kids that do idiotic things? In the past week I've seen videos of little white kids playing "games" where a friend throws something directly into their balls as hard as they can and another where they chug Mountain Dew and then spin around until they puke.
    Where did race come into this? There were clearly white people in that video too... White people can live in the ghetto too.

Deleted
    Because white people can't live in the ghetto, racist.

Deleted
    And when I think back to my childhood, there was a game where you threw coins at high speed across the table to hit another persons knuckles...

Kids are dumb and do dumb things, they have for hundreds of generations. That it is being filmed these days is just something new to the stupidity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    And when I think back to my childhood, there was a game where you threw coins at high speed across the table to hit another persons knuckles...

Kids are dumb and do dumb things, they have for hundreds of generations. That it is being filmed these days is just something new to the stupidity
    I suppose the difference with that is you're only doing it to yourself, a lot of these internet "games" rely on damaging property/people.

E.g. knockout game, this, the milk throwing one, etc

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    I haven't even watched it, but please don't associate us all with it. Just from the reactions I can already predict how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    How is this related to assaulting people or are you trying to get a 50 page+ thread?
    It's not just property, there are several of these where kids are jumping on strangers who are sunbathing on the beach. Stop being ignorant plz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh.. since when was the 'ghetto' exclusive to black people? Caucasian individuals are also in the video. Please don't spin this. It's just plain stupid people doing stupid things without regard of the people around them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    I often think this... all rather childish

10+ Year Old Account
    Do these people not have anything better than this to spend their time with?

Is that a coincidence that majority of them are black?