Talking My Very First PC Build, What Do you think?

hey whats up im new here and I wanted some opinions on my very first computer build im getting its x99 based

CPU: i7 5820k
    CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo (too scared to get a water cooler lol)
    PSU: XFX 850W power Supply goldrated
    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Black mid tower case
    SSD: Samsung 440 Evo 250 gb (going to add more ssds later )
    HDD: WD 1tb hdd
    MOBO: Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 ATX Board
    RAM: ADATA XPG Z1 8GB (2 x 4GB) (adding 2 more 4gb in a month or so)
    GPU: Gtx 980 when released

I hope you plan on doing alot more than gaming if you are getting the X99 chipset.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Jesus CHRIST! Are you planning on taking over the gaming world by storm?

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    I hope you plan on doing alot more than gaming if you are getting the X99 chipset.
    a bit of photoshop and video editing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarlordsOfWraenor View Post
    Jesus CHRIST! Are you planning on taking over the gaming world by storm?
    What?!? lol

Quote Originally Posted by magicammo View Post
    a bit of photoshop and video editing
    Then, imo, you would be better off with a 4790k and a Z97 board and you can use the money saved and get a bigger & better SSD and more HDD space
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

Then, imo, you would be better off with a 4790k and a Z97 board and you can use the money saved and get a bigger & better SSD and more HDD space
    but im future proofing

Quote Originally Posted by magicammo View Post
    but im future proofing
    If you were to use it as a professional-work rig I wouldn't disagree, but for a primarily gaming rig that is alot of money thrown down for arguably worse gaming(CPU-wise) performance. The 4790k is a nice balance between gaming(good clock speeds & unlocked) and professional(hyperthreading + bit more l3 cache) for people who want a gaming rig that can also work well at video editing and the likes. Plus there is the extra cost of the motherboard and the memory(both are a good 50-100% more than the ones available to the 4790k) to take into account.

If you were to use it as a professional-work rig I wouldn't disagree, but for a primarily gaming rig that is alot of money thrown down for arguably worse gaming(CPU-wise) performance. The 4790k is a nice balance between gaming(good clock speeds & unlocked) and professional(hyperthreading + bit more l3 cache) for people who want a gaming rig that can also work well at video editing and the likes. Plus there is the extra cost of the motherboard and the memory(both are a good 50-100% more than the ones available to the 4790k) to take into account.
    show me a z97 Build you would go with and the price isnt too bad its 1.3k without a gpu

Done and done.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($339.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 93.3 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($162.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($199.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($102.99 @ Amazon)
    Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case ($99.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($95.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $1171.92
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-14 18:51 EDT-0400

Deleted
    Cheaper with i7 4790k, high end cpu cooler, good mobo, 16gb ram, 512gb ssd, high quality psu and better case.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($339.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 93.3 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($144.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($159.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($199.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($56.98 @ OutletPC)
    Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case ($107.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: Corsair RM 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($99.99 @ Micro Center)
    Total: $1144.91
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-14 19:09 EDT-0400

Done and done.

[/i]
    i am not fimiliar with water cooling but it will offer more room in the system but d you know if corsair will replace your parts if the water cooler leaks? cause i want an h70

If it leaks due to a problem(mis-aligned tubes, cracks, etc) with the cooler yes, they will replace anything that is damaged by the leak.

That said, the H100i is a good LC setup and is usually mounted to the top of the case.

If it leaks due to a problem(mis-aligned tubes, cracks, etc) with the cooler yes, they will replace anything that is damaged by the leak.

That said, is a good LC setup and is usually mounted to the top of the case.
    alright thats freaking awesome! now since i only going to have 1 gpu the gtx 980 i would only need about a 750w psu right? and if so would a regular old 80 plus bronze be good?

A decent 550W will handle most GPUs out there, something like this Rosewill Hive would do the job.